Instagram Following/Followers Q'n

gjhabs

I am trying to figure out how many people I should follow in a day? I think you can follow 50 users in an hour and unfollow 50. Is this every hour of the day and should you follow 50 and unfollow 50? What is the max for total follows and unfollows in a day? Can you do this every hour of the day? Is it important to unfollow and why? How do you choose who to unfollow…. What is the easiest way to follow/unfollow? Is there an App/Site compatible w/ the IG API stipulations that can be used?

I have followed some users with similar Instagram profiles as ming (same niche) to try and keep a targeted audience. When I do this I either get suggestions for following other users or I can click on their followers and who they are following, which one or both do I want to choose to follow users? Should I follow these users from accounts that are in my niche? Do I need to see if they are targeted profiles or should I just follow them since they are in the community as a follower or in following?

Thank you.

KleponPink

Hi, In my opinion, there is no necessity for us to follow others. They might not care to follow back. But you can use Instagram ads instead. Actually, I am not sure what you do.But if you sell a product, you can start with your circle, give them a free product, and ask them to review, mention, and tag you.
That's my two cents

krashtalk

The secret to gaining a large following on instagram is a little bit of personalization. Yeah, it used to be easy to get a follow-back as soon as you started to follow someone, but I find that it doesn't work anymore.
What worked for me was liking a picture or two and even leaving a short comment in some instances. By doing this, I built followers without even following many of their accounts. As soon as you like, or leave a comment on someones picture, they're most likely going to check out your account, and if your account appeals to the users taste/interest - SCORE!

Ergoprime

Follow/unfollow work quite well for decent results, but if you want to get serious about Instagram you will have to do several things:

research 30-60 hashtags that fit to your niche, have low to middle competition and are used regularly by people
post 2-3 pics per day (or videos,)
80% content; 20% ads
use CTA (Ask people to share your content, to like you and to follow you)
tag influencer
create your own hashtags and promote them by commenting to popular posts
have an attractive bio and profile page
be patient

Hope that helps ;)

MarkBase

Few moths ago there was a way that worked pretty good, you just needed to follow and then unfollow celebrites and famous musicians and models to grow your followers, but don't really know if it is still working

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.