Best tools to increase Twitter followers automatically?

Purres

I would hear your advice to buy a Twitter tool for increasing followers automatically, which allows me to find peoples in my niche and following them. What are your recommendations? What are the best ones? I want to try paid tools instead of using free ones.

Katy Clouds

I have had reasonable success using Tweetfavy. It's quite cheap and it lets you set up various rules. So, you could do something like follow everyone who uses a certain hashtag, or like every post, or retweet it.

I have the basic plan, and over a month it's generated me 312 followers. This might not seem a huge amount but the bigger the plan the more rules you can set up, so it very much depends on your budget.

I like it for being simple to set up and change things around. You can also see very easily which of your rules are effective and which aren't. They do a free trial so perhaps give that a go :)

sree

Dont use tools to generate followers post good tweets and paid marketing

Website Design Ltd

Paying for shortcuts is never a good idea as it potentially could come back to bite you.
Magic always comes with a price.

Intuz

If you will try to increase your twitter followers by any tool or any short-cut not help you to get engaged for business and this type of followers automatically unfollow you after some time. So this is just a waste of time.

sridhivya

Mediamister is one of the best tool for providing the twitter followers. There you can also buy targeted followers for your business conversion.

TheFBArFiling

You may use Crowdfireapp for best service :D It's great.. You can unfollow your non followers and generate follower with keyword,location and hashtags..
After all I liked it.. You try :D

Colombiawebs

Happy day

I do not know these tools

They look great

I'm testing Crowdfireapp and I find it excellent

I do not understand why they suggest to stop following some contacts

I purchased the 4 dollar payment subscription

I hope to have good results

I will inform you

Blessings

vishwa

I have had used many tools to increase twitter followers. The ultimate result coming to these tools are very disappointed. All the twitter followers are from fake accounts and after few days you will see a drop in your twitter followers which you have gained from these tools. So, I suggest to manually connect with peoples in twitter and follow others. These will surely help you to increase your twitter followers.

edatascholars

It is not a good idea, instead of buying just try any free tool because if pay or free automated is always automated won't give you exact result you want.

Website Design Ltd

I've said it before, I'll say it again, buying any kind of followers/hits/views/likes/shares is a bad idea.

I'm sorry if this comes off as insincere, but to be frank, however much you spend on purchasing a followership the amount of integrity that you risk far outweighs the temporary, low-quality, benefits.

I also understand that it's all too common, and, in some respects, one of the only ways to get your content seen nowadays (which is deeply saddening), but I don't see that as an excuse. You risk the integrity of your organisation and the trust of those who would usually value your content.

Building your social media following from the ground up is a time-consuming, tiring and often frustrating process, but magic always comes with a price, and if you stoop to low-quality leads, you'll quite often get a swift kicking from a big old boot made of spam.

KarenByerly

I love to work manually. I don't think it's wise idea to go with a tool for increasing followers. Follow people from "Who to follow" option. Find out your niche related profiles. Then go to their profiles, click on their "followers". And then try to follow peoples. Because your niche related profiles already get some followers who are really interested in specific niches. It can help you to get accurate followers and customers as well.

Elisabeth Kuhn

My favorite "tool" to grow your followers is built right into Twitter (as long as you use the desktop version), and it's totally legit. It's called "Lists"!

If you create lists (which can be either public or private) for certain groups of people, you can then go back and follow more of the people in similar categories, for example by checking out the people THEY follow or, even better, by checking out THEIR lists!

As usual, don't overdo it, and use this tool judiciously!

Last edited:

TheHost

I would go with massplanner if I were you. Just be careful to not get your accounts banned. If you can follow 10000 people / day using the software that doesen't mean you should.

FoxMetrics

I hear what you are asking. I see the replies here and I get peoples point of view of not buying followers and and doing things manually but I know exactly what you are asking for and I will tell you their name because they work great.
If the URL does not show up is social quant dot net try their 14 day free trial and you will be happy. About 5 days or so in they will send you a discount code for their paid service. Let us know how it goes for you.

I feel like lists are still one of those best kept secret on twitter. They are so powerful and yet not many people use them fully. Awesome you brought this up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.