Hatchimals Money Spinner: Make $5k Before Christmas With This Trick

Hawker

Hi all. I just found out about Hatchimals the other day but they are this years must have toy for a lot of kids and are in very very high demand!

Hatchimals are just little cute toys that hatch out of an egg and you gotta help it grow and it learns from you and repeats what you say to it and dances and that.

But right now, these toys are in very high demand but there is very limited stock for them!

And there is great opportunity right now to make money from this Hatchimal craze!

Just look at some of these listings for Hatchimals for sale now on eBay (US eBay).
2e6aupw.jpg

And it's the same for eBay UK as well with Hatchimals selling for £2000 or more!
ebay-uk-hatchimals.jpg
The crazier thing? If you filter by sold, these are actually selling for £500 to £2000.
ebay-uk-hatchimals-sold.jpg

As you can see, some of them are listed at up to $8,000! $8,000 US dollars for a toy!

And those people selling them for those crazy high prices are making a lot of money at the same time.

So I'm just wondering, has anyone else jumped on this bandwagon yet also?

I was thinking of going and buying some from my local Asda and Tesco.

Then selling them online on eBay or something for like 5x or 10x the RRP.

The way I see it you could buy all 5 different Hatchimals at the RRP of $59.99 at cost of $599.99.

Sell them all for $500 each and you're basically talking $5k profit.

Sell them for $1000 and you're basically talking $5k profit. :D

If I challenged you to do that, do you think you could?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads