Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

How to find all websites relate to my niche that having a blog?

  • HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Results 1 to 8 of 8
    Stick this thread
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 43/0
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    How to find all websites relate to my niche that having a blog?

    How to find all websites relate to my niche that having a blog using Google? I want to use Google to find out blogs for collaborating with my sites.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Hi,
    I think you can type the keywords. I worked in a hotel, and I need to find travel bloggers to collaborate with me. I will just type best Asian travel bloggers, or travel blogs. Then, I check the rank with SimilarWeb(dot) com and Semrush (dot) com. Commonly I am trying to find the one below 1 million (1-1.000.000), and I contact them if they can collaborate with me to provide follow link directed to my website.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    301
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/4
    Given: 115/2
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
    I share to you some search syntax that can help you in your search

    Code:
    site:.edu “Log in / create account”
    site:.edu “powered by Foswiki”
    site:.edu “System/UserRegistration”
    site:.edu inurl:”forum” “register.php”
    site:.edu “powered by vBulletin”
    site:.edu “powered by vbulletin” “register.php”
    site:.edu “powered by vbulletin” inurl:”register.php”
    site:.edu “powered by phpbb”
    site:.edu “powered by SMF”
    site:.edu “powered by VaultWiki”
    site:.edu “powered by drupal”
    site:.edu powered by Jive
    site:.edu groups blog
    site:.edu groups wiki
    site:.edu groups weblog
    site:.edu Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu groups Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu blog Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu wiki Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu inurl:”wp-signup.php”
    site:.edu inurl:CreateUser.aspx
    site:.edu inurl:register.aspx
    site:.edu inurl:register.php “agree”
    site:.edu inurl:blog
    site:.edu “post a comment”
    site:.edu “comments closed”
    site:.edu “you must be logged in”
    site:.edu “reply to post”
    site:.edu “leave comment”
    site:.edu “Powered by BlogEngine”
    site:.edu “Powered by ExpressionEngine”
    site:.edu /forum {keyword}
    site:.edu inurl:blog {keyword} “post a comment”
    site:.edu “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”
    site:.gov “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”
    site:.edu intitle:{keyword} “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”
    site:.edu /board
    site:.edu /board/
    site:.edu /cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.edu /cgi-bin/forum/blah.pl
    site:.edu /foren/
    site:.edu /forum/
    site:.edu /forum/?fnr=
    site:.edu /forumdisplay.php?
    site:.edu /forumdisplay.php?f=
    site:.edu /forums/
    site:.edu /index.php?a=register
    site:.edu /index.php?board
    site:.edu /index.php?t=
    site:.edu /index.php?t=thread
    site:.edu /misc.php?action=
    site:.edu /phorum/
    site:.edu /phpbb/
    site:.edu /phpbb3/
    site:.edu /post?id=
    site:.edu /posts/reply/
    site:.edu /profile.php?id=
    site:.edu /punbb/
    site:.edu /quicksilver/
    site:.edu /registermember
    site:.edu /seoboard/
    site:.edu /sutra
    site:.edu /unb/
    site:.edu /usebb/
    site:.edu /user/profile/
    site:.edu /viscacha/
    site:.edu /viscacha/register.php
    site:.edu a product of lussumo
    site:.edu act=login&func=register
    site:.edu act=post&forum=19
    site:.edu act=reg
    site:.edu act=sf
    site:.edu act=st
    site:.edu action=display&thread
    site:.edu add message
    site:.edu add topic
    site:.edu BB code is On
    site:.edu bb-login.php
    site:.edu bbpress topic.php
    site:.edu bbpress/register.php
    site:.edu bbpress/topic.php?id
    site:.edu bbs
    site:.edu bbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu bbs1/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu board
    site:.edu board/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu board-4you.de
    site:.edu boardbook.de
    site:.edu bulletin board register
    site:.edu bulletin
    site:.edu cgi-bin/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu cgi-bin/forum.cgi
    site:.edu cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.edu comments.php?discussionid=
    site:.edu community/forum.php?
    site:.edu community/index.php
    site:.edu community/register.php
    site:.edu discussion board register
    site:.edu forum By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator
    site:.edu forum I am at least 13 years old.
    site:.edu forum In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
    site:.edu forum mesdiscussions.net
    site:.edu forum new replies
    site:.edu forum new topic
    site:.edu forum post thread
    site:.edu Forum Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 am Memberlist Profile
    site:.edu forum register I have read, and agree to abide by the
    site:.edu forum signup
    site:.edu forum To continue with the registration procedure please tell us when you were born.
    site:.edu forum view thread
    site:.edu forum
    site:.edu forum.php?req
    site:.edu forum.php?req=register
    site:.edu forum.php?s=
    site:.edu forumdisplay.php
    site:.edu forums – Registration Agreement
    site:.edu forums new replies
    site:.edu forums new topic
    site:.edu Forums Posting Statistics Newest Member
    site:.edu forums register
    site:.edu forums/show/
    site:.edu hosted for free by zetaboards
    site:.edu Hot thread with no new posts
    site:.edu If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before
    site:.edu inanchor:ip.board
    site:.edu inanchor:vbulletin
    site:.edu inanchor:yabb
    site:.edu index.php
    site:.edu index.php?a=forum
    site:.edu index.php?a=post&s=topic
    site:.edu index.php?a=register
    site:.edu index.php?a=vtopic
    site:.edu index.php?action=register
    site:.edu index.php?action=registernew
    site:.edu index.php?action=vtopic
    site:.edu index.php?fid
    site:.edu index.php?s=
    site:.edu index.php?t=post&frm_id=
    site:.edu index.php?t=usrinfo
    site:.edu invision
    site:.edu ipb
    site:.edu kostenlose-foren.org
    site:.edu kostenloses-forum.com
    site:.edu list.php
    site:.edu listforums?
    site:.edu lofiversion
    site:.edu login.jbb
    site:.edu login.php
    site:.edu login.php?register=1
    site:.edu member.php?action=
    site:.edu member.php?action=register
    site:.edu message board register
    site:.edu module=posts&action=insert&forum_id
    site:.edu modules.php
    site:.edu Most Online Today Most Online Ever Forums
    site:.edu new thread forum
    site:.edu new thread
    site:.edu new topic
    site:.edu new_member.jbb
    site:.edu new_topic.jbb?
    site:.edu new_topic.php?
    site:.edu newbb
    site:.edu newbbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu newreply.php?
    site:.edu newreply.php?do=newreply
    site:.edu newthread.php?
    site:.edu newthread.php?do=newthread
    site:.edu onlyfree.de/cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.edu panel.php?act=register
    site:.edu phorum
    site:.edu phorum/list.php
    site:.edu phorum/posting.php
    site:.edu phorum/register.php
    site:.edu phpbb register forum
    site:.edu phpbb/posting.php?mode=newtopic
    site:.edu phpbb/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.edu phpbb/profile.php?mode=register
    site:.edu phpbb/viewforum.php?
    site:.edu phpbb3/posting.php?mode=post
    site:.edu phpbb3/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.edu phpbb3/ucp.php?mode=register
    site:.edu phpbbx.de
    site:.edu plusboard.de
    site:.edu post new topic
    site:.edu post.forum?mode=reply
    site:.edu post.php
    site:.edu post/?type
    site:.edu post/printadd?forum
    site:.edu posting
    site:.edu posting.forum&mode=newtopic
    site:.edu postmessage.aspx
    site:.edu posts/list
    site:.edu powered by bbpress
    site:.edu powered by e-blah forum software
    site:.edu powered by fluxbb
    site:.edu powered by forum software minibb
    site:.edu powered by icebb
    site:.edu powered by invision power board
    site:.edu powered by ip.board
    site:.edu Powered by IP.Board
    site:.edu powered by javabb 0.99
    site:.edu Powered By MyBB
    site:.edu powered by phpbb
    site:.edu powered by phpbb3
    site:.edu Powered by PunBB register.php
    site:.edu Powered by PunBB viewforum.php
    site:.edu powered by punbb
    site:.edu powered by quicksilver forums
    site:.edu powered by seo-board
    site:.edu powered by smf 1.1.5
    site:.edu powered by smf
    site:.edu powered by the unclassified newsboard
    site:.edu powered by ubb.threads
    site:.edu powered by usebb forum software
    site:.edu powered by vbulletin
    site:.edu powered by viscacha
    site:.edu powered by xennobb
    site:.edu powered by xmb
    site:.edu powered by yabb
    site:.edu powered by yaf
    site:.edu powered by: fudforum
    site:.edu profile.forum?
    site:.edu profile.php
    site:.edu proudly powered by bbPress
    site:.edu punbb register forum
    site:.edu punbb/register.php
    site:.edu Quick Reply Quote message in reply?
    site:.edu register forum Please Enter Your Date of Birth
    site:.edu register iam over 13 years of age forum
    site:.edu register.aspx
    site:.edu register.php
    site:.edu reply.jbb
    site:.edu send message
    site:.edu send thread forum
    site:.edu send thread
    site:.edu seoboard/index.php?a=vforum
    site:.edu showthread.php
    site:.edu Similar Threads All times are GMT +1
    site:.edu siteboard.de
    site:.edu SMF register forum
    site:.edu The Following User Says Thank You to for this post
    site:.edu this forum is powered by phorum
    site:.edu Thread is closed
    site:.edu thread
    site:.edu topic
    site:.edu topic.php?id
    site:.edu ubb
    site:.edu ubb=newpost&board=1
    site:.edu ubb=postlist
    site:.edu ultimatebb
    site:.edu ultrabb
    site:.edu unboard.de
    site:.edu Users active in past 30 minutes: SMF
    site:.edu vbulletin forum signup
    site:.edu VBulletin forum
    site:.edu vbulletin
    site:.edu vbulletin/register.php
    site:.edu version
    site:.edu View previous topic :: View next topic forums
    site:.edu view topic forum
    site:.edu view_forum.php?id
    site:.edu viewforum.php?id
    site:.edu webmart.de/f.cfm?id=
    site:.edu xtremeservers.at/board/
    site:.edu yabb
    site:.edu yaf_rules.aspx
    site:.edu yaf_topics
    site:.edu yooco.de
    site:.edu You cannot post new topics in this forum
    site:.edu Powered by wordpress
    site:.gov /board
    site:.gov /board/
    site:.gov /cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.gov /cgi-bin/forum/blah.pl
    site:.gov /foren/
    site:.gov /forum/
    site:.gov /forum/?fnr=
    site:.gov /forumdisplay.php?
    site:.gov /forumdisplay.php?f=
    site:.gov /forums/
    site:.gov /index.php?a=register
    site:.gov /index.php?board
    site:.gov /index.php?t=
    site:.gov /index.php?t=thread
    site:.gov /misc.php?action=
    site:.gov /phorum/
    site:.gov /phpbb/
    site:.gov /phpbb3/
    site:.gov /post?id=
    site:.gov /posts/reply/
    site:.gov /profile.php?id=
    site:.gov /punbb/
    site:.gov /quicksilver/
    site:.gov /registermember
    site:.gov /seoboard/
    site:.gov /sutra
    site:.gov /unb/
    site:.gov /usebb/
    site:.gov /user/profile/
    site:.gov /viscacha/
    site:.gov /viscacha/register.php
    site:.gov a product of lussumo
    site:.gov act=login&func=register
    site:.gov act=post&forum=19
    site:.gov act=reg
    site:.gov act=sf
    site:.gov act=st
    site:.gov action=display&thread
    site:.gov add message
    site:.gov add topic
    site:.gov BB code is On
    site:.gov bb-login.php
    site:.gov bbpress topic.php
    site:.gov bbpress/register.php
    site:.gov bbpress/topic.php?id
    site:.gov bbs
    site:.gov bbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov bbs1/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov board
    site:.gov board/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov board-4you.de
    site:.gov boardbook.de
    site:.gov bulletin board register
    site:.gov bulletin
    site:.gov cgi-bin/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov cgi-bin/forum.cgi
    site:.gov cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.gov comments.php?discussionid=
    site:.gov community/forum.php?
    site:.gov community/index.php
    site:.gov community/register.php
    site:.gov discussion board register
    site:.gov forum By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator
    site:.gov forum I am at least 13 years old.
    site:.gov forum In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
    site:.gov forum mesdiscussions.net
    site:.gov forum new replies
    site:.gov forum new topic
    site:.gov forum post thread
    site:.gov Forum Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 am Memberlist Profile
    site:.gov forum register I have read, and agree to abide by the
    site:.gov forum signup
    site:.gov forum To continue with the registration procedure please tell us when you were born.
    site:.gov forum view thread
    site:.gov forum
    site:.gov forum.php?req
    site:.gov forum.php?req=register
    site:.gov forum.php?s=
    site:.gov forumdisplay.php
    site:.gov forums – Registration Agreement
    site:.gov forums new replies
    site:.gov forums new topic
    site:.gov Forums Posting Statistics Newest Member
    site:.gov forums register
    site:.gov forums/show/
    site:.gov hosted for free by zetaboards
    site:.gov Hot thread with no new posts
    site:.gov If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before
    site:.gov inanchor:ip.board
    site:.gov inanchor:vbulletin
    site:.gov inanchor:yabb
    site:.gov index.php
    site:.gov index.php?a=forum
    site:.gov index.php?a=post&s=topic
    site:.gov index.php?a=register
    site:.gov index.php?a=vtopic
    site:.gov index.php?action=register
    site:.gov index.php?action=registernew
    site:.gov index.php?action=vtopic
    site:.gov index.php?fid
    site:.gov index.php?s=
    site:.gov index.php?t=post&frm_id=
    site:.gov index.php?t=usrinfo
    site:.gov invision
    site:.gov ipb
    site:.gov kostenlose-foren.org
    site:.gov kostenloses-forum.com
    site:.gov list.php
    site:.gov listforums?
    site:.gov lofiversion
    site:.gov login.jbb
    site:.gov login.php
    site:.gov login.php?register=1
    site:.gov member.php?action=
    site:.gov member.php?action=register
    site:.gov message board register
    site:.gov module=posts&action=insert&forum_id
    site:.gov modules.php
    site:.gov Most Online Today Most Online Ever Forums
    site:.gov new thread forum
    site:.gov new thread
    site:.gov new topic
    site:.gov new_member.jbb
    site:.gov new_topic.jbb?
    site:.gov new_topic.php?
    site:.gov newbb
    site:.gov newbbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov newreply.php?
    site:.gov newreply.php?do=newreply
    site:.gov newthread.php?
    site:.gov newthread.php?do=newthread
    site:.gov onlyfree.de/cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.gov panel.php?act=register
    site:.gov phorum
    site:.gov phorum/list.php
    site:.gov phorum/posting.php
    site:.gov phorum/register.php
    site:.gov phpbb register forum
    site:.gov phpbb/posting.php?mode=newtopic
    site:.gov phpbb/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.gov phpbb/profile.php?mode=register
    site:.gov phpbb/viewforum.php?
    site:.gov phpbb3/posting.php?mode=post
    site:.gov phpbb3/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.gov phpbb3/ucp.php?mode=register
    site:.gov phpbbx.de
    site:.gov plusboard.de
    site:.gov post new topic
    site:.gov post.forum?mode=reply
    site:.gov post.php
    site:.gov post/?type
    site:.gov post/printadd?forum
    site:.gov posting
    site:.gov posting.forum&mode=newtopic
    site:.gov postmessage.aspx
    site:.gov posts/list
    site:.gov powered by bbpress
    site:.gov powered by e-blah forum software
    site:.gov powered by fluxbb
    site:.gov powered by forum software minibb
    site:.gov powered by icebb
    site:.gov powered by invision power board
    site:.gov powered by ip.board
    site:.gov Powered by IP.Board
    site:.gov powered by javabb 0.99
    site:.gov Powered By MyBB
    site:.gov powered by phpbb
    site:.gov powered by phpbb3
    site:.gov Powered by PunBB register.php
    site:.gov Powered by PunBB viewforum.php
    site:.gov powered by punbb
    site:.gov powered by quicksilver forums
    site:.gov powered by seo-board
    site:.gov powered by smf 1.1.5
    site:.gov powered by smf
    site:.gov powered by the unclassified newsboard
    site:.gov powered by ubb.threads
    site:.gov powered by usebb forum software
    site:.gov powered by vbulletin
    site:.gov powered by viscacha
    site:.gov powered by xennobb
    site:.gov powered by xmb
    site:.gov powered by yabb
    site:.gov powered by yaf
    site:.gov powered by: fudforum
    site:.gov profile.forum?
    site:.gov profile.php
    site:.gov proudly powered by bbPress
    site:.gov punbb register forum
    site:.gov punbb/register.php
    site:.gov Quick Reply Quote message in reply?
    site:.gov register forum Please Enter Your Date of Birth
    site:.gov register iam over 13 years of age forum
    site:.gov register.aspx
    site:.gov register.php
    site:.gov reply.jbb
    site:.gov send message
    site:.gov send thread forum
    site:.gov send thread
    site:.gov seoboard/index.php?a=vforum
    site:.gov showthread.php
    site:.gov Similar Threads All times are GMT +1
    site:.gov siteboard.de
    site:.gov SMF register forum
    site:.gov The Following User Says Thank You to for this post
    site:.gov this forum is powered by phorum
    site:.gov Thread is closed
    site:.gov thread
    site:.gov topic
    site:.gov topic.php?id
    site:.gov ubb
    site:.gov ubb=newpost&board=1
    site:.gov ubb=postlist
    site:.gov ultimatebb
    site:.gov ultrabb
    site:.gov unboard.de
    site:.gov Users active in past 30 minutes: SMF
    site:.gov vbulletin forum signup
    site:.gov VBulletin forum
    site:.gov vbulletin
    site:.gov vbulletin/register.php
    site:.gov version
    site:.gov View previous topic :: View next topic forums
    site:.gov view topic forum
    site:.gov view_forum.php?id
    site:.gov viewforum.php?id
    site:.gov webmart.de/f.cfm?id=
    site:.gov xtremeservers.at/board/
    site:.gov yabb
    site:.gov yaf_rules.aspx
    site:.gov yaf_topics
    site:.gov yooco.de
    site:.gov You cannot post new topics in this forum
    site:.gov Powered by wordpress
    Hope this helps.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to hynds For This Useful Post:
    ulterios (01-03-2017)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,560
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 416/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hynds View Post
    I share to you some search syntax that can help you in your search

    Code:
    site:.edu “Log in / create account”
    site:.edu “powered by Foswiki”
    site:.edu “System/UserRegistration”
    site:.edu inurl:”forum” “register.php”
    site:.edu “powered by vBulletin”
    site:.edu “powered by vbulletin” “register.php”
    site:.edu “powered by vbulletin” inurl:”register.php”
    site:.edu “powered by phpbb”
    site:.edu “powered by SMF”
    site:.edu “powered by VaultWiki”
    site:.edu “powered by drupal”
    site:.edu powered by Jive
    site:.edu groups blog
    site:.edu groups wiki
    site:.edu groups weblog
    site:.edu Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu groups Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu blog Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu wiki Mac OS X Server
    site:.edu inurl:”wp-signup.php”
    site:.edu inurl:CreateUser.aspx
    site:.edu inurl:register.aspx
    site:.edu inurl:register.php “agree”
    site:.edu inurl:blog
    site:.edu “post a comment”
    site:.edu “comments closed”
    site:.edu “you must be logged in”
    site:.edu “reply to post”
    site:.edu “leave comment”
    site:.edu “Powered by BlogEngine”
    site:.edu “Powered by ExpressionEngine”
    site:.edu /forum {keyword}
    site:.edu inurl:blog {keyword} “post a comment”
    site:.edu “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”
    site:.gov “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”
    site:.edu intitle:{keyword} “powered by wordpress” “leave a comment” | “leave a post” | “leave a reply”-”comments off” | -”comments are closed”
    site:.edu /board
    site:.edu /board/
    site:.edu /cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.edu /cgi-bin/forum/blah.pl
    site:.edu /foren/
    site:.edu /forum/
    site:.edu /forum/?fnr=
    site:.edu /forumdisplay.php?
    site:.edu /forumdisplay.php?f=
    site:.edu /forums/
    site:.edu /index.php?a=register
    site:.edu /index.php?board
    site:.edu /index.php?t=
    site:.edu /index.php?t=thread
    site:.edu /misc.php?action=
    site:.edu /phorum/
    site:.edu /phpbb/
    site:.edu /phpbb3/
    site:.edu /post?id=
    site:.edu /posts/reply/
    site:.edu /profile.php?id=
    site:.edu /punbb/
    site:.edu /quicksilver/
    site:.edu /registermember
    site:.edu /seoboard/
    site:.edu /sutra
    site:.edu /unb/
    site:.edu /usebb/
    site:.edu /user/profile/
    site:.edu /viscacha/
    site:.edu /viscacha/register.php
    site:.edu a product of lussumo
    site:.edu act=login&func=register
    site:.edu act=post&forum=19
    site:.edu act=reg
    site:.edu act=sf
    site:.edu act=st
    site:.edu action=display&thread
    site:.edu add message
    site:.edu add topic
    site:.edu BB code is On
    site:.edu bb-login.php
    site:.edu bbpress topic.php
    site:.edu bbpress/register.php
    site:.edu bbpress/topic.php?id
    site:.edu bbs
    site:.edu bbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu bbs1/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu board
    site:.edu board/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu board-4you.de
    site:.edu boardbook.de
    site:.edu bulletin board register
    site:.edu bulletin
    site:.edu cgi-bin/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu cgi-bin/forum.cgi
    site:.edu cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.edu comments.php?discussionid=
    site:.edu community/forum.php?
    site:.edu community/index.php
    site:.edu community/register.php
    site:.edu discussion board register
    site:.edu forum By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator
    site:.edu forum I am at least 13 years old.
    site:.edu forum In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
    site:.edu forum mesdiscussions.net
    site:.edu forum new replies
    site:.edu forum new topic
    site:.edu forum post thread
    site:.edu Forum Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 am Memberlist Profile
    site:.edu forum register I have read, and agree to abide by the
    site:.edu forum signup
    site:.edu forum To continue with the registration procedure please tell us when you were born.
    site:.edu forum view thread
    site:.edu forum
    site:.edu forum.php?req
    site:.edu forum.php?req=register
    site:.edu forum.php?s=
    site:.edu forumdisplay.php
    site:.edu forums – Registration Agreement
    site:.edu forums new replies
    site:.edu forums new topic
    site:.edu Forums Posting Statistics Newest Member
    site:.edu forums register
    site:.edu forums/show/
    site:.edu hosted for free by zetaboards
    site:.edu Hot thread with no new posts
    site:.edu If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before
    site:.edu inanchor:ip.board
    site:.edu inanchor:vbulletin
    site:.edu inanchor:yabb
    site:.edu index.php
    site:.edu index.php?a=forum
    site:.edu index.php?a=post&s=topic
    site:.edu index.php?a=register
    site:.edu index.php?a=vtopic
    site:.edu index.php?action=register
    site:.edu index.php?action=registernew
    site:.edu index.php?action=vtopic
    site:.edu index.php?fid
    site:.edu index.php?s=
    site:.edu index.php?t=post&frm_id=
    site:.edu index.php?t=usrinfo
    site:.edu invision
    site:.edu ipb
    site:.edu kostenlose-foren.org
    site:.edu kostenloses-forum.com
    site:.edu list.php
    site:.edu listforums?
    site:.edu lofiversion
    site:.edu login.jbb
    site:.edu login.php
    site:.edu login.php?register=1
    site:.edu member.php?action=
    site:.edu member.php?action=register
    site:.edu message board register
    site:.edu module=posts&action=insert&forum_id
    site:.edu modules.php
    site:.edu Most Online Today Most Online Ever Forums
    site:.edu new thread forum
    site:.edu new thread
    site:.edu new topic
    site:.edu new_member.jbb
    site:.edu new_topic.jbb?
    site:.edu new_topic.php?
    site:.edu newbb
    site:.edu newbbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.edu newreply.php?
    site:.edu newreply.php?do=newreply
    site:.edu newthread.php?
    site:.edu newthread.php?do=newthread
    site:.edu onlyfree.de/cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.edu panel.php?act=register
    site:.edu phorum
    site:.edu phorum/list.php
    site:.edu phorum/posting.php
    site:.edu phorum/register.php
    site:.edu phpbb register forum
    site:.edu phpbb/posting.php?mode=newtopic
    site:.edu phpbb/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.edu phpbb/profile.php?mode=register
    site:.edu phpbb/viewforum.php?
    site:.edu phpbb3/posting.php?mode=post
    site:.edu phpbb3/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.edu phpbb3/ucp.php?mode=register
    site:.edu phpbbx.de
    site:.edu plusboard.de
    site:.edu post new topic
    site:.edu post.forum?mode=reply
    site:.edu post.php
    site:.edu post/?type
    site:.edu post/printadd?forum
    site:.edu posting
    site:.edu posting.forum&mode=newtopic
    site:.edu postmessage.aspx
    site:.edu posts/list
    site:.edu powered by bbpress
    site:.edu powered by e-blah forum software
    site:.edu powered by fluxbb
    site:.edu powered by forum software minibb
    site:.edu powered by icebb
    site:.edu powered by invision power board
    site:.edu powered by ip.board
    site:.edu Powered by IP.Board
    site:.edu powered by javabb 0.99
    site:.edu Powered By MyBB
    site:.edu powered by phpbb
    site:.edu powered by phpbb3
    site:.edu Powered by PunBB register.php
    site:.edu Powered by PunBB viewforum.php
    site:.edu powered by punbb
    site:.edu powered by quicksilver forums
    site:.edu powered by seo-board
    site:.edu powered by smf 1.1.5
    site:.edu powered by smf
    site:.edu powered by the unclassified newsboard
    site:.edu powered by ubb.threads
    site:.edu powered by usebb forum software
    site:.edu powered by vbulletin
    site:.edu powered by viscacha
    site:.edu powered by xennobb
    site:.edu powered by xmb
    site:.edu powered by yabb
    site:.edu powered by yaf
    site:.edu powered by: fudforum
    site:.edu profile.forum?
    site:.edu profile.php
    site:.edu proudly powered by bbPress
    site:.edu punbb register forum
    site:.edu punbb/register.php
    site:.edu Quick Reply Quote message in reply?
    site:.edu register forum Please Enter Your Date of Birth
    site:.edu register iam over 13 years of age forum
    site:.edu register.aspx
    site:.edu register.php
    site:.edu reply.jbb
    site:.edu send message
    site:.edu send thread forum
    site:.edu send thread
    site:.edu seoboard/index.php?a=vforum
    site:.edu showthread.php
    site:.edu Similar Threads All times are GMT +1
    site:.edu siteboard.de
    site:.edu SMF register forum
    site:.edu The Following User Says Thank You to for this post
    site:.edu this forum is powered by phorum
    site:.edu Thread is closed
    site:.edu thread
    site:.edu topic
    site:.edu topic.php?id
    site:.edu ubb
    site:.edu ubb=newpost&board=1
    site:.edu ubb=postlist
    site:.edu ultimatebb
    site:.edu ultrabb
    site:.edu unboard.de
    site:.edu Users active in past 30 minutes: SMF
    site:.edu vbulletin forum signup
    site:.edu VBulletin forum
    site:.edu vbulletin
    site:.edu vbulletin/register.php
    site:.edu version
    site:.edu View previous topic :: View next topic forums
    site:.edu view topic forum
    site:.edu view_forum.php?id
    site:.edu viewforum.php?id
    site:.edu webmart.de/f.cfm?id=
    site:.edu xtremeservers.at/board/
    site:.edu yabb
    site:.edu yaf_rules.aspx
    site:.edu yaf_topics
    site:.edu yooco.de
    site:.edu You cannot post new topics in this forum
    site:.edu Powered by wordpress
    site:.gov /board
    site:.gov /board/
    site:.gov /cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.gov /cgi-bin/forum/blah.pl
    site:.gov /foren/
    site:.gov /forum/
    site:.gov /forum/?fnr=
    site:.gov /forumdisplay.php?
    site:.gov /forumdisplay.php?f=
    site:.gov /forums/
    site:.gov /index.php?a=register
    site:.gov /index.php?board
    site:.gov /index.php?t=
    site:.gov /index.php?t=thread
    site:.gov /misc.php?action=
    site:.gov /phorum/
    site:.gov /phpbb/
    site:.gov /phpbb3/
    site:.gov /post?id=
    site:.gov /posts/reply/
    site:.gov /profile.php?id=
    site:.gov /punbb/
    site:.gov /quicksilver/
    site:.gov /registermember
    site:.gov /seoboard/
    site:.gov /sutra
    site:.gov /unb/
    site:.gov /usebb/
    site:.gov /user/profile/
    site:.gov /viscacha/
    site:.gov /viscacha/register.php
    site:.gov a product of lussumo
    site:.gov act=login&func=register
    site:.gov act=post&forum=19
    site:.gov act=reg
    site:.gov act=sf
    site:.gov act=st
    site:.gov action=display&thread
    site:.gov add message
    site:.gov add topic
    site:.gov BB code is On
    site:.gov bb-login.php
    site:.gov bbpress topic.php
    site:.gov bbpress/register.php
    site:.gov bbpress/topic.php?id
    site:.gov bbs
    site:.gov bbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov bbs1/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov board
    site:.gov board/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov board-4you.de
    site:.gov boardbook.de
    site:.gov bulletin board register
    site:.gov bulletin
    site:.gov cgi-bin/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov cgi-bin/forum.cgi
    site:.gov cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.gov comments.php?discussionid=
    site:.gov community/forum.php?
    site:.gov community/index.php
    site:.gov community/register.php
    site:.gov discussion board register
    site:.gov forum By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator
    site:.gov forum I am at least 13 years old.
    site:.gov forum In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
    site:.gov forum mesdiscussions.net
    site:.gov forum new replies
    site:.gov forum new topic
    site:.gov forum post thread
    site:.gov Forum Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 am Memberlist Profile
    site:.gov forum register I have read, and agree to abide by the
    site:.gov forum signup
    site:.gov forum To continue with the registration procedure please tell us when you were born.
    site:.gov forum view thread
    site:.gov forum
    site:.gov forum.php?req
    site:.gov forum.php?req=register
    site:.gov forum.php?s=
    site:.gov forumdisplay.php
    site:.gov forums – Registration Agreement
    site:.gov forums new replies
    site:.gov forums new topic
    site:.gov Forums Posting Statistics Newest Member
    site:.gov forums register
    site:.gov forums/show/
    site:.gov hosted for free by zetaboards
    site:.gov Hot thread with no new posts
    site:.gov If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before
    site:.gov inanchor:ip.board
    site:.gov inanchor:vbulletin
    site:.gov inanchor:yabb
    site:.gov index.php
    site:.gov index.php?a=forum
    site:.gov index.php?a=post&s=topic
    site:.gov index.php?a=register
    site:.gov index.php?a=vtopic
    site:.gov index.php?action=register
    site:.gov index.php?action=registernew
    site:.gov index.php?action=vtopic
    site:.gov index.php?fid
    site:.gov index.php?s=
    site:.gov index.php?t=post&frm_id=
    site:.gov index.php?t=usrinfo
    site:.gov invision
    site:.gov ipb
    site:.gov kostenlose-foren.org
    site:.gov kostenloses-forum.com
    site:.gov list.php
    site:.gov listforums?
    site:.gov lofiversion
    site:.gov login.jbb
    site:.gov login.php
    site:.gov login.php?register=1
    site:.gov member.php?action=
    site:.gov member.php?action=register
    site:.gov message board register
    site:.gov module=posts&action=insert&forum_id
    site:.gov modules.php
    site:.gov Most Online Today Most Online Ever Forums
    site:.gov new thread forum
    site:.gov new thread
    site:.gov new topic
    site:.gov new_member.jbb
    site:.gov new_topic.jbb?
    site:.gov new_topic.php?
    site:.gov newbb
    site:.gov newbbs/ezboard.cgi
    site:.gov newreply.php?
    site:.gov newreply.php?do=newreply
    site:.gov newthread.php?
    site:.gov newthread.php?do=newthread
    site:.gov onlyfree.de/cgi-bin/forum/
    site:.gov panel.php?act=register
    site:.gov phorum
    site:.gov phorum/list.php
    site:.gov phorum/posting.php
    site:.gov phorum/register.php
    site:.gov phpbb register forum
    site:.gov phpbb/posting.php?mode=newtopic
    site:.gov phpbb/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.gov phpbb/profile.php?mode=register
    site:.gov phpbb/viewforum.php?
    site:.gov phpbb3/posting.php?mode=post
    site:.gov phpbb3/posting.php?mode=reply
    site:.gov phpbb3/ucp.php?mode=register
    site:.gov phpbbx.de
    site:.gov plusboard.de
    site:.gov post new topic
    site:.gov post.forum?mode=reply
    site:.gov post.php
    site:.gov post/?type
    site:.gov post/printadd?forum
    site:.gov posting
    site:.gov posting.forum&mode=newtopic
    site:.gov postmessage.aspx
    site:.gov posts/list
    site:.gov powered by bbpress
    site:.gov powered by e-blah forum software
    site:.gov powered by fluxbb
    site:.gov powered by forum software minibb
    site:.gov powered by icebb
    site:.gov powered by invision power board
    site:.gov powered by ip.board
    site:.gov Powered by IP.Board
    site:.gov powered by javabb 0.99
    site:.gov Powered By MyBB
    site:.gov powered by phpbb
    site:.gov powered by phpbb3
    site:.gov Powered by PunBB register.php
    site:.gov Powered by PunBB viewforum.php
    site:.gov powered by punbb
    site:.gov powered by quicksilver forums
    site:.gov powered by seo-board
    site:.gov powered by smf 1.1.5
    site:.gov powered by smf
    site:.gov powered by the unclassified newsboard
    site:.gov powered by ubb.threads
    site:.gov powered by usebb forum software
    site:.gov powered by vbulletin
    site:.gov powered by viscacha
    site:.gov powered by xennobb
    site:.gov powered by xmb
    site:.gov powered by yabb
    site:.gov powered by yaf
    site:.gov powered by: fudforum
    site:.gov profile.forum?
    site:.gov profile.php
    site:.gov proudly powered by bbPress
    site:.gov punbb register forum
    site:.gov punbb/register.php
    site:.gov Quick Reply Quote message in reply?
    site:.gov register forum Please Enter Your Date of Birth
    site:.gov register iam over 13 years of age forum
    site:.gov register.aspx
    site:.gov register.php
    site:.gov reply.jbb
    site:.gov send message
    site:.gov send thread forum
    site:.gov send thread
    site:.gov seoboard/index.php?a=vforum
    site:.gov showthread.php
    site:.gov Similar Threads All times are GMT +1
    site:.gov siteboard.de
    site:.gov SMF register forum
    site:.gov The Following User Says Thank You to for this post
    site:.gov this forum is powered by phorum
    site:.gov Thread is closed
    site:.gov thread
    site:.gov topic
    site:.gov topic.php?id
    site:.gov ubb
    site:.gov ubb=newpost&board=1
    site:.gov ubb=postlist
    site:.gov ultimatebb
    site:.gov ultrabb
    site:.gov unboard.de
    site:.gov Users active in past 30 minutes: SMF
    site:.gov vbulletin forum signup
    site:.gov VBulletin forum
    site:.gov vbulletin
    site:.gov vbulletin/register.php
    site:.gov version
    site:.gov View previous topic :: View next topic forums
    site:.gov view topic forum
    site:.gov view_forum.php?id
    site:.gov viewforum.php?id
    site:.gov webmart.de/f.cfm?id=
    site:.gov xtremeservers.at/board/
    site:.gov yabb
    site:.gov yaf_rules.aspx
    site:.gov yaf_topics
    site:.gov yooco.de
    site:.gov You cannot post new topics in this forum
    site:.gov Powered by wordpress
    Hope this helps.

    Targeting GOV and EDU sites is a huge waste of time unless you actually have something that a government site or educational institution would link to.

    The whole GOV/EDU thing is a huge myth.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    219
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 175/0
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Targeting GOV and EDU sites is a huge waste of time unless you actually have something that a government site or educational institution would link to.

    The whole GOV/EDU thing is a huge myth.
    How you tell is is a huge myth while more people are paying to have their backlinks on GOV/EDU sites, they could paid higher than normal links on sites .com, .net or other extensions.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,560
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 416/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopani View Post
    How you tell is is a huge myth while more people are paying to have their backlinks on GOV/EDU sites, they could paid higher than normal links on sites .com, .net or other extensions.
    Of course people pay more for them. They pay more because backlink sellers keep lying and saying that they have magical ranking powers.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    219
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 175/0
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Of course people pay more for them. They pay more because backlink sellers keep lying and saying that they have magical ranking powers.
    You can not say that, because there are differences between putting backlinks on a high quality site and a normal site then backlinks have more different in helping rankings, it likes comparing between edu/gov's backlinks and .com's backlinks. Unless I can see the result from someone tested with real bacnklinks on gov/edu site and giving their proofs.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,560
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 416/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    You believe whatever crazy nonsense you want to believe then. Google has said over and over that the TLD of the page a link is on does not influence the value of the link. All things being equal, a link on a .edu page is the same as a link on a .com page.

    The only people that dispute this are backlink sellers because they need people to believe that the links have more value. In reality, all they are ever selling is low quality profile, blog comment, and forum links on these sites. It's junk whether it is on a .com or .gov site.

    No credible SEO on the planet will tell you that EDU/GOV links get special bonuses.

Newer Threads

  1. johnbrent609
    Katy Clouds
    Replies: 1 | Views: 1424
    Last post by Katy Clouds, 12-05-2016, 02:11 PM
  2. Marc van Leeuwen
    Rob Whisonant
    Replies: 1 | Views: 1435
    Last post by Rob Whisonant, 12-02-2016, 05:00 AM
  3. vishwa
    vishwa
    Replies: 0 | Views: 1337
    Last post by vishwa, 12-02-2016, 05:37 AM
  4. Nadira Saikh
    Whitedwarfmedia
    Replies: 9 | Views: 1562
    Last post by Whitedwarfmedia, 12-07-2016, 07:15 AM
  5. gopackers
    gopackers
    Replies: 2 | Views: 856
    Last post by gopackers, 12-03-2016, 02:29 AM

Older Threads

  1. Hawker
    Hawker
    Replies: 0 | Views: 1260
    Last post by Hawker, 12-01-2016, 09:11 PM
  2. ant
    Sam
    Replies: 20 | Views: 6071
    Last post by Sam, 12-25-2017, 05:19 PM
  3. hentis
    backlinkfy
    Replies: 18 | Views: 3229
    Last post by backlinkfy, 12-28-2016, 07:20 PM
  4. Purres
    FoxMetrics
    Replies: 14 | Views: 2632
    Last post by FoxMetrics, 12-31-2016, 04:13 AM
  5. YocaleNetwork
    Sam
    Replies: 3 | Views: 2322
    Last post by Sam, 01-25-2017, 04:41 PM

Latest Threads

  1. anderwhagel
    anderwhagel
    Replies: 0 | Views: 26
    Last post by anderwhagel, Yesterday, 07:58 AM
  2. sonamg9291710
    sonamg9291710
    Replies: 0 | Views: 33
    Last post by sonamg9291710, Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  3. willsonrobin21
    willsonrobin21
    Replies: 0 | Views: 28
    Last post by willsonrobin21, Yesterday, 06:34 AM
  4. Lucke70
    Lucke70
    Replies: 0 | Views: 77
    Last post by Lucke70, Yesterday, 03:21 PM
  5. paritosh
    willsonrobin21
    Replies: 1 | Views: 35
    Last post by willsonrobin21, Yesterday, 06:25 AM

Similar Threads

  1. stephanieandrea63
    freehdwalls
    Replies: 9 | Views: 2050
    Last post by freehdwalls, 07-01-2016, 07:59 PM
  2. art247
    Joey
    Replies: 5 | Views: 1844
    Last post by Joey, 05-31-2015, 01:02 AM
  3. Joe S.
    BobbyHughes
    Replies: 1 | Views: 1392
    Last post by BobbyHughes, 09-20-2014, 11:34 AM
  4. JerryJo
    TwitWeb
    Replies: 1 | Views: 2099
    Last post by TwitWeb, 04-16-2013, 08:47 PM
  5. Torono
    taimoorshaikh
    Replies: 1 | Views: 2228
    Last post by taimoorshaikh, 12-16-2012, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Internet Marketing Forum

Webmaster Sun is a forum where you’ll find in-depth discussions and resources to help you succeed on the web whether you are new or experienced. You’ll find it all here. With topics ranging from internet marketing, search engine optimization, social networking, make money online, web hosting, affiliate marketing as well as hands-on technical support for web design, programming and more. We are a growing community of like-minded people that is keen to help and support each other with ambitions and online endeavors. Learn and grow, make friends and contacts for life.

Come Hang Out With Us

    Facebook Twitter Webmaster Forum Google+

    Webmaster Sun Logo
Copyright ©2012 - 2018, WebmasterSun.com. All rights reserved. Internet marketing forum for internet marketers, webmasters, web hosting providers, designers and affiliate marketers.

Welcome to Webmaster Sun

The World's Number 1 Webmaster Community, SEO and Marketplace

Log in!

Continue with Facebook
Continue With Email. By signing up you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Sign in Manually

Need an account? Sign up now!