How to remove bad links from my site?

Nadira Saikh

I have received lots of spam links i am afraid google might be rank down so how to remove bad links from my site plz suggest me

StasVa

What kind of bad links ?

Actually Google recomands to contact with domain owners and to ask them get down those links or to use Google Disavow Tool in Google Webmaster Tool and send all links you may consider spammy and suspicious.
But nobody try to contact)) And just use Google Disavow.

DarioPV

As StasVa said, you should contact domain owners and ask them to remove it. I know that one of the tools we use in this process (to check the backlink profile and see which links can potential harm you) is Link detox but it isn't free. Some domain owners will remove the links but a lot of them won't (for a decent amount you will probably have trouble to even finding a contact to get in touch). In the end, you can make a report with the links that are left and potential bad for you and send it to big G (Google Disavow file).

Nadira Saikh

Google Google Disavow really works i dont think so i did many time disavow of spammy links but still not looking any advantage if you have other method so please let me know

vishwa

Google disavow tool is a bad option to get rid of harmful and spammy backlinks. I had used this tool previously for some of my websites and it works great and help you to sort out the problem of bad backlinks.

Steve32

Google disavow tool is a bad option to get rid of harmful and spammy backlinks.
Bad option or great option?

I had used this tool previously for some of my websites and it works great and help you to sort out the problem of bad backlinks.
While you said above it is a bad option then to this, you are telling that "it works great and help you to sort out the problem of bad backlinks."

I could not understand what you are suggesting to the OP.

SEOPub

The only guaranteed option is to ask the siteowners to remove the links.

Of course if you were off spamming autoapprove comment sites for links, I would not expect a response from a site owner that is not moderating their own site.

The Disavow Tool can work, but those links are probably helping you to rank right now. So if you Disavow them, you probably won't see a boost.

Unless you are doing some massive, massive amounts of spam, it is unlikely that those links are pulling you down. Google has said that the latest version of Penguin is ignoring bad links, not penalizing sites for them.

YacaZG

Is this true? I think is bad for sites with good quality backlinks.
Now we should use software adding links to any good and bad sites (with good and pad parametrs likes PA DA CF TF) and no worries about toxic links?

davidnguyen

I also use "Disavow tool" of Google to remove bad links. I think that Google help masters manage their sites effective. We work with Google. If this tool is not effective, I think other tools is also not effective

Whitedwarfmedia

The only guaranteed option is to ask the site-owners to remove the links and resubmit your site in google webmaster tool

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.