Identify Fonts : What Font is ?

bijutoha

Anyone know about this classic calligraphic style Font Name, please? I made some searches but I was unable to find this :(

Font-Identification.jpg

Steve32

It is hard to find a font if you don't exactly know its name.
There are hundreds of results if you find a font with a name on search engine or font directories.
If you only use its numbers, why don't you covert numbers on the image above into vector image and define them as a font style?

bijutoha

If you only use its numbers, why don't you covert numbers on the image above into vector image and define them as a font style?
Yes, It is possible for me to make them vector but it is time-consuming work and I need other family members too not only numbers! By the way, thanks for your reply!

Did You search on google fonts?
Is there any searching option in Google Font to find it with better way?

skullofskill

Hi there bijutoha,
I would have to say that the font is: Boita, Orpheus, Delorita, Priamos, or, what I think it is the most, Verona FS Regular.
I hope that helps.

bijutoha

Hi there bijutoha,
I would have to say that the font is: Boita, Orpheus, Delorita, Priamos, or, what I think it is the most, Verona FS Regular.
I hope that helps.
They are not like him. We can say they are near to him :)

You studied to try it this font "ClassizismAntiqua"
I'm sorry to say that It does not meet my needs too :(

You can find this font thru fontidentifier. They could find a match even if it's in jpeg file and not text. Gluck.
Hello kim! Glad to meet you :) Yes, I already tasted it. Someone said "In general, this is a digitized version of quill pen based handwriting of the English Edwardian era, of which there are several styles."

So, I'm disappointed.... :( However, Thanks everyone for sharing your opinions!

mdrasel

It never easy to find font from image like that if you don't know the font name.

FoxMetrics

its hard when there is so little to be analyzed (only 2 numbers) you would just have to find something similar to use.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.