Make Money on jvzoo

John Ryan

I start to work on jvzoo but my lack of information about it. You can share information to me about it maybe the ebook, course, or experience? thanks

Elisabeth Kuhn

Hi John,

Do you still need help with JVZoo? If so, here are a few pointers to get you started...

You're not very specific in your question, so I'm assuming that you're looking to become an affiliate rather than a product creator.

So to get started, I would open an account as an affiliate, and then look for a few products you'd like to get (and which are also the type of products that you want to promote).

I would also look for products by vendors you like as a person and who bring out products quite regularly. Then buy a few and go through them and work on establishing a relationship with the vendor. Tell them what you like about their product. Visit their blog if they have one, or join their Facebook page, and participate (productively - adding value).

Then, when they bring out another product, request to become their affiliate. You can tell them that you're new (if you are), and link to your own blog and/or Facebook page. Remind them of any interactions you may have had. Then tell them how you plan to promote their product. It helps if you've been able to build a list, even a small one.

They'll probably put you on delayed commission. That's okay. You need to build a record of having sales as an affiliate if you don't have one yet. If things go well (i.e., no or very few refunds, good sales, etc.) they'll switch you over to instant commissions.

About instructions... JVZoo has quite a few tutorials and instructions, but mostly things are quite self-explanatory. Just log into your account, and then try out the different tabs until you find what you need...

Also, I bet there are YouTube videos on how to navigate JVZoo.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Last edited:

tony2017

JVZoo is a great place to find affiliate products, they have new products all the time and are a legitimate company.

davebusiness86s

JVZoo is a great market. They have many famous creator in internet marketing field. Their commission is usually high and they never run out of product. Don't worry if you want to try JVZoo

teamsteca

I started JVZOO not too long ago. I am very much new in Affiliate Marketing. I'm also trying to make it work, and I find it deterring at the thought of having to write your social # in these websites. But i know it has to be done. I'm just being paranoid.

I read that Clickbank and JVZoo was the top 2 market. I was surprised Commission Junction wasn't up there in rank.

Good luck and feel free to share your journey - I will do the same!

phidungmmo96

Make Money on jvzoo not that difficult, you just need to write a good introduction to the product and your website in position 1 on google - you will have the money!

FakeTrumpTweetsApp

Hi John,

Do you still need help with JVZoo? If so, here are a few pointers to get you started...

You're not very specific in your question, so I'm assuming that you're looking to become an affiliate rather than a product creator.

So to get started, I would open an account as an affiliate, and then look for a few products you'd like to get (and which are also the type of products that you want to promote).

I would also look for products by vendors you like as a person and who bring out products quite regularly. Then buy a few and go through them and work on establishing a relationship with the vendor. Tell them what you like about their product. Visit their blog if they have one, or join their Facebook page, and participate (productively - adding value).

Then, when they bring out another product, request to become their affiliate. You can tell them that you're new (if you are), and link to your own blog and/or Facebook page. Remind them of any interactions you may have had. Then tell them how you plan to promote their product. It helps if you've been able to build a list, even a small one.

They'll probably put you on delayed commission. That's okay. You need to build a record of having sales as an affiliate if you don't have one yet. If things go well (i.e., no or very few refunds, good sales, etc.) they'll switch you over to instant commissions.

About instructions... JVZoo has quite a few tutorials and instructions, but mostly things are quite self-explanatory. Just log into your account, and then try out the different tabs until you find what you need...

Also, I bet there are YouTube videos on how to navigate JVZoo.

Hope this helps! Good luck!
Does this site work in promoting mobile apps by any chance. I'm going to join for my ebooks as well.

I started JVZOO not too long ago. I am very much new in Affiliate Marketing. I'm also trying to make it work, and I find it deterring at the thought of having to write your social # in these websites. But i know it has to be done. I'm just being paranoid.

I read that Clickbank and JVZoo was the top 2 market. I was surprised Commission Junction wasn't up there in rank.

Good luck and feel free to share your journey - I will do the same!
I tried adding a product but it said the price was too high set at $19.99

tamaodkk267

some ventor said: just 15% people buy products via google. So sometimes your website in position 1 on google you still have no money.

Ingener

It seems jvzoo is becoming a marketing wave, both warrior and click bank anymore. You do not even need capital and still make a profit, up to 50% -100% is normal. But to sell a product on jvzoo is a long and arduous battle, many times you spend a month without getting anything. But if you do vendor this is a gold mine

ChristRodriguez

Jvzoo is a market where you can promote a digital product as affiliate, or you can even sell your own products and get it promoted by the other online marketers, its now one of the most trusful affiliate network and if you want to start your online earning you're coming to the right place

WendyLong

JVzoo focuses on selling products like Ebook, Theme, Plugin ...
Forms of making money on JVZoo
Vendor: JVZoo, as well as Clickbank, allow you to sell your products on it.
Affiliate Marketer: If there is no product you can search for a product on the JVZoo and promote it.

Xperienced

I've heard a lot about jvzoo recently. I'm going to check it out to see what the buzz about. I had thought maxbouty,commission junction and click bank are the best to work with in affiliate marketing, but the rate of rejection and tight scrutiny for sincere intending affiliates is making me to feel that jvzoo is my next choice.

daniel27lt

JvZoo is just as bad. Meaning if you have a low affiliate rating, you'll most likely won't get approved to promote the vendors products. Clickbank is the best, you can just grab the links to start promoting without any approval. JvZoo has a high refund rate since most of the products are shit and useless. Having a high refund rate will make it even harder for anyone to get approved when requesting a product to promote.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views