Please review my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxMetrics

reviewlinkproject.jpg
Across the heading bar you have some menu items that are not capitalized and others that are. If the image shows up I took a screenshot but basically "portfolio" and "contact" you want them to consistent with the rest of the choices.
Looking good though

energizedit

I think it looks really good. Nice and clean and good content that describes your products/services. I think the capitalization that FoxMetrics mentioned is a google translation issue.

FoxMetrics

Oh your right, it could be because I think it did translate for me at the beginning. I did not think about that. Good call.

sushmanayan82

website looks good. I find that green background page looks blurry. you can improve it.
Thanks

ulterios

You have a nice clean looking website there and it looks attractive as well. I did notice something that the member above stated in that the image with the green and the laptop looks blurry and doesn't look as nice as the other images. Other than that I think it's good.

kim16

I personally think that your site looks neat. But the thing is, it does not load quick. I'm not sure if it's due to my connection or it's something that has to do with your images.

blog4everyone

everything about your website is good only a little appearance concern from my point of view just remove your banner and replace with something else otherwise website is good.Keep going.

EnricTellez

Really good looking website. Colours look great, but if you use red details in the logo I would also use them in the website itself.
Otherwise it has no reason being in the logo.

The blue looks good, but you are currently using 4 shades of blue. Try using less shades and maybe more colour variation.

Also this page is not full height.
linkprojekt.pl/pozycjonowanie/

daniel27lt

The website took over 1 minute to load. I went to review 2 other websites while waiting for your website to load. Way to slow!!! I would have got out of there the first 10-20 secs of not loading if I wasn't reviewing it. That can be caused by many different reasons.

But having a look at the design of the website, it's not bad, I like it.

I couldn't even check your source code out, I didn't want to wait another 1-2 minutes for this to load.

I personally think that your site looks neat. But the thing is, it does not load quick. I'm not sure if it's due to my connection or it's something that has to do with your images.
No, it's not your connection. It's the website. Most possibly the server is not responding to the database correctly, causing very slow queries.

CookieRunner

I am not a fan of websites that has too much information and too much design. So, if I rate your website, it's totally fine - It has warm colors and it is soothing in the eyes since you have a blue background. It has basic information about your website, which I always find since I have no idea about the website. It's very user-friendly and its easy to browse.

Hope this helps and Good luck!

forgood

in general the site is beautiful but one page is hosting its look boring with that white background you can make the color bit darker i think its will be better

carolinasky

I checked out the website I think it is great. I agree with the other person when they say there maybe some capitalization in some areas to adjust. I think it is professional, easy to look through, and the colors are neutral. I think it is attractive and easy on the eye to make it where you do mind reading a bit to get more insight to the business. I hope that it does well for you, I have slowly learned how to connect my business application to my webpage. I did not notice you having any social media added, maybe I over looked it. I think you did a great job though and thank you for sharing good luck to you.

Sirarpi3

At first sight, your website looks professional. If your target audience also uses English, you can also have the website translated into English and have the language flag at the top of the page.

Also, you can add customer engagement tools like popup and live chat. For example, Backtocart plugin on Wordpress lets you have both of the services.

And to make your job easier with SEO, activate Yoast plugin which does half of the job for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.