Overwhelmed with the info on here - please help!

Katy Clouds

Hi!

I've been looking for a forum like this for months and months and I have just discovered you guys.

All the other forums I came across were dead, dull or needed a payment to sign up.

I literally have no idea where to start with this though, there is so much information and things that I seem to need to know.

I'll give you a background of who I am. I'm head of the Influencer department at a major modelling agency - we take on social influencers and develop their following, find them brand collaborations etc. We've got some pretty good talent but I need a forum to discuss some of the issues that come up, how to manage multiple social feeds in different categories, ideas for monetising the guys we manage further.

Am I in the right place? Where should I start?

Thank you :)

Steve32

Hi Katy, nice to meet you on this great forum!
Congrats you came right place for learning and sharing with great people on this community. We are looking forward to reading your posts and seeing you around.
Don't be shy, if you have questions, let share with everyone and get best answers and discussions.

Alex Thompson

Hello Katy, Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

Read around and finding best information for you.

We are glad to have you on our forum.

~Alex

Webynk

Hello Katy
Welcome to this forum. You are definitely at the perfect place.
You can search your answer, may be already asked by people but if not so then you can ask and you will get resolution of all your questions.

Katy Clouds

Hello Katy
Welcome to this forum. You are definitely at the perfect place.
You can search your answer, may be already asked by people but if not so then you can ask and you will get resolution of all your questions.
Thank you so much! I think I am slowly finding my way around :) x

Hello Katy, Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

Read around and finding best information for you.

We are glad to have you on our forum.

~Alex
Testing out 'reply with quote'!

Thanks very much, to you both. I haven't joined a forum for about, oh, 15 years so it's nice to see that some of the features have stayed pretty similar! I think I will just lurk around for today and get used to things!

ulterios

Hi!

I've been looking for a forum like this for months and months and I have just discovered you guys.

All the other forums I came across were dead, dull or needed a payment to sign up.

I literally have no idea where to start with this though, there is so much information and things that I seem to need to know.

I'll give you a background of who I am. I'm head of the Influencer department at a major modelling agency - we take on social influencers and develop their following, find them brand collaborations etc. We've got some pretty good talent but I need a forum to discuss some of the issues that come up, how to manage multiple social feeds in different categories, ideas for monetising the guys we manage further.

Am I in the right place? Where should I start?

Thank you :)
Welcome to Webmaster Sun Katy, it's great to have you join us here.

As far as where you can start looking around the forum, you can click on the "What's New" link in the quick menu at the upper right side of the site and that will show you the latest threads and posts. Read as many as you can or that interest you and that can help to get you up to speed. If you have any questions, just ask or make a post in the appropriate forum section.

Welcome again! :welcome:

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.