online social media marketing assistance

platinumaa

I was recently contacted by OE and i liked what they were offering, but at $250 a month I cant afford it. is there any other cheaper options than oe? I am specifically looking for social media, update my facebook business page w/ business related info. they offered email mailers, which I dont prefer but if its offered I guess I will take it.. but mostly facebook is what im looking for.

If anyone has some options for an online company that provides this service at a much affordable cost than oe, that would be great. I have a fb page but not the know how.. or time to update it daily or 5 +/- times a week

Thank you!
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I was recently contacted by OE and i liked what they were offering, but at $250 a month I cant afford it. is there any other cheaper options than that?
With this budget, you can not select an online marketing company to do marketing campaigns for your sites. There is a way that cheaper than this, its learn social marketing by yourself, spending a little money into online training courses or buying ebooks that help you to improve your marketing skills. I think it will help you. To be honest, I faced this problem in the past like you but with efforts to learn marketing and now I myself could do social media marketing for my sites

I have a fb page but not the know how.. or time to update it daily or 5 +/- times a week
You might need a Facebook marketing course to help you increase traffic to your websites from Facebook or other social networks.

Last edited by a moderator:

hynds

I see that there're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage, just share with you some belows some of them, if you don't have enough budget, I would suggest you go for free methods:

Free methods:
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your post
- Run a give away contest to get more fans
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

Paid methods:
- Facebook Ads (CPC, Post engagement, Page like,...)
- Rent posts from KOLs fanpage
- Rent post from other famous fanpage in the same market.

I hope this helps.

KleponPink

I think Facebook Marketing can be learned and done by yourself. Hootsuite and Hubspot offers courses. Buffer has e-book. You can learn from many resources.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.