iMac | iPad | iPhone | Android

ZAPPY

Hi all

Can any one reply with (or point me to) a simple responsive webpage coding that allows webpage content viewed on any of the above devices to fill the screen?

Some pages I view, especially when using an iMac, no matter how much I stretch or shrink the screen, the content stretches or shrinks too and is still readable.

I’ve only got basic coding knowledge and so when I look behind the scenes at the webpage coding to see which part is needed to achieve this - just goes over my head

Any pointers appreciated!!

Thanks

Rob Whisonant

Best thing to do is learn a responsive framework like bootstrap. If you take your time it really is not that difficult to learn. You could then design sites to look exactly like you want on any device.

Harry P

Hi all

Can any one reply with (or point me to) a simple responsive webpage coding that allows webpage content viewed on any of the above devices to fill the screen?

Some pages I view, especially when using an iMac, no matter how much I stretch or shrink the screen, the content stretches or shrinks too and is still readable.
You need to learn responsive web design and applying for your web pages allowing them fit on all mobile devices. As Rob pointed out, you can use bootstrap or foundation (google it) or using getskeleton.com if your sites are small or medium web projects.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.