Can anyone comment on this?

hoangvu

We have traffic coming from both Google and Yahoo, but can anyone tell me, which one of the traffic is more useful? I wanted to know this for a very long time :) .

JamesBess

Hello,
you need to add your site here. That way we can analyse which search engine is giving you more traffic.
which one of the traffic is more useful?
I didn't get it. Traffic for your website is always useful. Did you mean which search engine is providing more traffic?

MikeQ

You should know that Google provides around 90% traffic so most of the traffics are from Google search engine only.

Your main aim should be optimizing your website for Google search engine.

Darius

That's not true. I"m receiving a lot of traffic from Yahoo, Bing and local search engines. Some busy traffic exchanges are also good source of traffic.
...and how about Twitter and Facebook??? Do you recive traffic from this sources?

Prabha Yadav

As per my views mostly people use Google rather than yahoo, MSN and bing. However, traffic is always beneficial for your website, it doesn't matter that from which source you are receiving traffic. A user get more happy when he found useful information under one click.

expertz

I used to get traffic from Yahoo but not anymore. All my traffic are coming from Google

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.