Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina John

I Have Created A New Website,Please Rate it.
Thanks in Advance.
link: itbuzzplus.com

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwa

Your website looks good to me. You are using Blogger as your blogging platform. Whilst you are using free domain, I suggest you to use a top level domain to your blog. You can register domain at low cost in Godaddy and Namecheap.

NomanProdhan

You have a nice blog with some good content. I agree with @vishwa that you should use top level domain. Beside .tk domain is not so good for SEO. To get found your blog on Google you will need to avoid using .tk domains. However, good luck for your blog.

ZAPPY

Hi Nina John

Visted your website and when I clicked the Marketing link, I got taken to

itbuzzplus.com/search/label/softwares with the message No posts with label softwares. Show all posts

Is the Marketing link suppose to be Softwares?

When you eventually get content onto that page, will it be about Marketing or Softwares because could prove confusing to your website visitor.

Nina John

Hi Nina John

Visted your website and when I clicked the Marketing link, I got taken to

itbuzzplus.com/search/label/softwares with the message No posts with label softwares. Show all posts

Is the Marketing link suppose to be Softwares?

When you eventually get content onto that page, will it be about Marketing or Softwares because could prove confusing to your website visitor.
thanks i have solved this problem.Sorry for inconvenience

You have a nice blog with some good content. I agree with @vishwa that you should use top level domain. Beside .tk domain is not so good for SEO. To get found your blog on Google you will need to avoid using .tk domains. However, good luck for your blog.
now i have taken .com domain.
thanks for your suggestion.

Samm

Go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your WordPress menus and add this code. It's not perfect but it aligns your Site Name and Site Description a bit and makes it more readable (brighter colors and larger):

h1.title{
color:#64c3ef;
padding-left:28px;
}

p.description span{
color:#f8ffd3;
font-size:14px;
padding-left:0px;
}

Next, I would recommend using Grammarly extension to catch spelling and incorrect grammar in your blog posts. I think this is an important part of making your site better.

I would also recommend shortening your Site Description from "The Large Place Of All Topics About IT, Computer. All Courses Are Available Free New Softwraes New Games All Things You Need" to:

"All-in-One Tech, Computer, Software and Games Blog"

daniel27lt

Hi Nina John. Just took a look at your website and it's looking good. I noticed you must of taken the other users advice and got a domain. Makes the site look much better, plus you will be able to build your brand up better in search engines etc.

A couple of things I noticed...

1: I see a link within the navigation menu in the header named "Islam". Not to sure why this would be here within a internet related website. Also when I clicked on it, there is no posts. So there the 2 reasons I don't find this needed on your website.

2: When I click on any post pages, I noticed the logo changes. Meaning overlapping the slogan.

Nina John

Go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your WordPress menus and add this code. It's not perfect but it aligns your Site Name and Site Description a bit and makes it more readable (brighter colors and larger):

h1.title{
}

p.description span{
}

Next, I would recommend using Grammarly extension to catch spelling and incorrect grammar in your blog posts. I think this is an important part of making your site better.

I would also recommend shortening your Site Description from "The Large Place Of All Topics About IT, Computer. All Courses Are Available Free New Softwraes New Games All Things You Need" to:

Thats a better suggestion........!
Thanks!

h1.title{
}

p.description span{
}

I would also recommend shortening your Site Description from "The Large Place Of All Topics About IT, Computer. All Courses Are Available Free New Softwares New Games All Things You Need" to:

i have changed my description according to your suggestion

CookieRunner

In my opinion, your website is just fine. I just want you to make use of the big blank space that I see there. I think its better of if you have something to put since I don't want that space to be a waste. On the other hand, I am also thinking if that space is part of your style since "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER" is what I see on the top part of your website so I'm not going to judge. hehe.

All in all it's basic and if you want to improve on it, you can still have a chance.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies