I need a domain name

milksheikh

I want to get a domain name that is under someone else name . I tried looking for the whois Information for this domain name but seems like the details are inorrect and iam unable to contact the owner of this domain name. I tried contacting GoDaddy but none of it helped. I want to contact the owner and If he is ready to sell the domain name to me, then i have a client who is ready to pay in six figures for this domain name. This domain name will represent his industry brand. Is there any other way i can get this domain name or atleast get the contact information of the owner of this domain name?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Whisonant

What makes you think the whois data is not correct? I'm seeing a full address, email and telephone number for the owner of the domain.

Have you tried emailing him? How about calling him on the phone?

Now if he is just not replying to you, then that is his choice. Move on and try to find another domain.

FreebieBoy34

I think what you need to do is to look for the contact details of the owner in this website. If it's not found in the contact page, usually you'll find the email in the privacy policy page. If this site is still active, the contact details should also be found once you use Google to find the contact details... Other than that, the only thing you can do is you have to pray hard that the owner will be willing to sell this site for a fair price after contacting him...

skullofskill

Hi there milksheikh,

Kinda curious as to what you're wanting the domain for? Is it a brand of yours?
The reason I ask, is it appears as though it should use a different domain name. Maybe they had bought that domain name early in their game for a different niche than what niche they use now? Maybe LilToo is an xRace Pro driver?

Since other members have given some good information about how to contact the domain name owner, I want to say that if I were you, I would contact liltoo and trade up on domain names. If you move fast, you can purchase xraceprogame, xraceproonline, and/or myxraceprogame dot com domains, and do a trade. The domain name owner may play along if you lay out the work that's required in order to make it a smooth and easy change for the liltoo domain name owner.

Plus, you may need to do some keyword talk with the owner and sell the idea of proper keywords in a domain name. Talk about how the domain name(s) that you're willing to trade are far more URL relevant to the xRace Pro niche. More accurate traffic using keywords like 'race pro', 'pro racing', 'pro racing game', or 'pro racing game online' with a domain name like xraceprogame, xraceproonline, and/or myxraceprogame.

I hope that helps you some!

hynds

I want to get a domain name that is under someone else name . I tried looking for the whois Information for this domain name but seems like the details are inorrect and iam unable to contact the owner of this domain name. I tried contacting GoDaddy but none of it helped. I want to contact the owner and If he is ready to sell the domain name to me, then i have a client who is ready to pay in six figures for this domain name. This domain name will represent his industry brand. Is there any other way i can get this domain name or atleast get the contact information of the owner of this domain name?
Did you try to contact a domain broker and ask him for help. In many cases, contact with domain brokers will make the process moving fast. Pay him a commission and let the job for him.

Zack

I hope that the domain is a good one and very valuable if your client is willing to pay six figures for it. You can find a lot of good domains for a lot less than that. I don't know if the domain is something that is absolutely needed for that kind of cash.

You might want to look for alternatives at places like DomainNameSales or Sedo where they have a lot of good names available for a lot less money.

Other than that if you still want the domain then you are just going to have to try what some of the other members gave advice on.

serversget

If this name contain your registered trade mark - you can just write a complaint and get this domain with any fee. But be ready send conformation documents of registered trade mark. Good look!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views