Is it smart to pay for Clicking?

hoangvu

You know I always felt that if I can get paid for getting clicks on my site, why not outsource that to someone, who can try and get more clicks to my site irrespective of the way he wants to. May be this brings little quality clicks, but it would help in some earning of the site. however, I felt it would be unethical. Again, if caught, site can get banned too?

i just wanted to know from you on what you feel about all this? Is it smart to pay for clicking on the links at your site?

erickmen

It depends on what product you are selling, and what is the cost per click if it's a digital product that is beneficial in any way, but if not then you have to count the cost and income and see for yourself.

Princety

What do we mean by getting banned? This is your own website you try to drive clicks with, I don't see anything unethical there. The only way to know if you will be banned from driving clicks to your links is referring back to the acceptable terms of the product owners from your link. I think as long as the clicks are legit and does not cause any trouble to the the product owners, like bot clicks.

bigupman

Illegitimate clicks on adsense ads will get you banned. Besides, bought clicks don't make anyone except for the seller of said clicks money. So what's the point?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.