People fail, systems work...

lobo22

To make money online it is important to have a system in place that does the selling for you.
The system must be easy for everybody to follow and to duplicate. That is key for any
successful business.

Another very important point is to have multiple streams of income. If you put all your eggs in
one busket and the busket drops, all your eggs will be gone. In the business world it is just the
same. This could happen even to the best business model.

To give you an example, I was in a business involved that was running very well. A done-for-system
that was very profitable. But it was using paypal as the payment processor. When the business
was moving a lot of money in a short time, paypal thought there must be something wrong and
froze all the money for 180 days to check if everthing is correct. The business couldn't pay their
clients anymore and got bankrupt.

For this reason there always must be a healthy mixture.

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
To make money online it is important to have a system in place that does the selling for you.
The system must be easy for everybody to follow and to duplicate. That is key for any
successful business.
What does "duplicate" mean in this case?

Another very important point is to have multiple streams of income. If you put all your eggs in
one busket and the busket drops, all your eggs will be gone. In the business world it is just the
same. This could happen even to the best business model.
You are right, we always prepare alternatives and avoid putting all eggs in one basket. But if we have a basket that never drops, we should put all eggs in it without using many baskets, it will make you increase fees to manage and buying many baskets? :D

To give you an example, I was in a business involved that was running very well. A done-for-system
that was very profitable. But it was using paypal as the payment processor. When the business
was moving a lot of money in a short time, paypal thought there must be something wrong and
froze all the money for 180 days to check if everything is correct. The business couldn't pay their
clients anymore and got bankrupt.

For this reason there always must be a healthy mixture.
I have not ever get this problem with Paypal. How can it happen? why paypal froze your money, it came from customers' Paypal accounts?

lobo22

It was all handelt through the admin of the system. Because he was moving so much money in a short time his account got frozen. This is not unusual it still happens even with payza and solidtrustpay too. A lot of revshare companies are having this problems, that is why they all try to use bitcoins.

milotmi

You mention bitcoin. May I ask what you think about that ? I was read different opionion for bitcoin and in some cases it's look like as some kind of scam i.e. the price is too high and is not connected with demand

lobo22

I think there is no way around not using bitcoins. I've noticed that even safelist and traffic exchange sites are using bitcoins now. But it is manly used in revshare sites because they are moving a lot of money and with bitcoins the cost of fees for transactions are much lower than with any other merchant account. I just resentliy joined two sites that mine bitcoins for me. One is a complete free service I am still testing and the other is a paid service that sends me bitcoins automaticly into my bitcoin wallet sometimes 3 times a day.

ZAPPY

Sure is Lobo22!

Agree, especially with so many tasks to do in such little time. So searching for or developing routines to systematize is key

Have you heard of the SYSTEM acronym/abbreviation?

Save
Your
Self
Time
Energy and
Money

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.