Showing Alexa Rank Widget on your site?

vishwa

Hello Friends,

Hope you all are doing well. I am curious to know that Are you familiar to showing Alexa rank widget on your site? If not than what are your reasons behind it? I have searched it in Google but find some mix up answers, That's why i am asking here to get some informative answers.

DarioPV

I guess that one of the reasons people that show it because their traffic on Alexa rank isn't anything to brag about. It could also be that it is less popular metric and their visitors maybe don't know/care about it so they don't see a reason to use it.

I personally don't like it because it has some flaws that make it unreliable for checking site's authority. I would consider showing it only if you think it could bring more trustworthiness to the site. And for that to be the case, your audience should be familiar with that metric but not with the details of how it is calculated.

I probably missed some pros and cons so I hope someone with more experience can give you a different point of view :)

Abhishek_Jain

Alexa doesnt matter much. Its metrics are somewhat vogue. So I prefer not to use it on my website.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.