What do you think about Linkedin?

Tommy

Hello,

What do you think about Linkedin?
It's good for getting backlinks and increasing traffic for your websites

Any thoughts ?
Thanks

hemanth

LinkedIn is one of the good social networking sites. It drives a lot of traffic to the websites and improve the page rank in the search engines.

kathleenortan

LinkedIn groups are some of the most effective micro communities on the web. Using LinkedIn much as you would an in-person meeting (or as a supplement) has been the most successful approach for me. It’s not always the number of people you contact but, the quality of your conversation that matters.

Darius

Hello!
I was never using LinkedIn in my live. Perhaps someone bring in a link to professional article or tutorial, how to effective use this social place.
If I have six websites and want to promote them on LinkedIn - do I have to open six different profiles or accounts? Good help is welcome. Thank you. :)

Julzwriter

Julzwriter
I started using LinkedIn last year and I must say that it is really
a mine field. It will help you to connect with other industry professionals.

I think you will gain most from LinkedIn if you join with the intention of connecting
with other professionals and learning from them, rather than joining to spam the site
so as to get backlinks.
That said, you can get traffic from the site by joining various groups and starting and being active in group discussions.

One LinkedIn account is enough as you can join different groups from different industries using the same profile. You do not have to open multiple accounts.

karmadir

But,tell me how many clients can we get from linked in.Please share your story.

Linksdepth

Hi
yes linked in a professional social media site, and yes it will give good effect to your site and also good for getting good back links because there are only miner people who will watch and read your site(s) and also give some time for your site.. so i think yes its better also getting and increasing ranks and visitors and getting good back links for your sites..

Thanks

Alex_smith

LinkedIn is the website for Professional employees where they can share their knowledge and experience, through linkedin it is possible to gain good traffic for blog websites.

bruno007

LinkedIn is a very effective to generate not just traffic, it generates quality traffic. it's 2nd and 3rd level connections lets you connect with more professionals. When you post an article or blog thread there, it viewed by industry experts and professionals and you gets really nice suggestion to grow in your niche.

Ric

I used linkedIn but i never get any traffic from it. I used it as a professional account only. I have lots of connection in my linkedin profile as well but i am not using it as SEO or traffic purpose.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.