How to configure Email ID with domain name?

edatascholars

Hello! I purchased a domain from Godaddy, and added hosting from other company because godaddy hosting price is very high for single website. Now the issue is I hosted website and it is working well but the email id's I configured are not working even I am not able to create a FTP account for my website, always updating website through Cpanel only. Can anyone suggest me how I can resolve email issue.

Thanks,
Devena

lkovnih226

Now the issue is I hosted website and it is working well but the email id's I configured are not working even I am not able to create a FTP account for my website, always updating website through Cpanel only.
What hosting panel are you using? cPanel?
Where do you create email accounts and FTP accounts?

Provide detailed information everyone here can help you out.

edatascholars

While creating email id's It doesn't show any error, but after when I tried to login through webmail then I am not able to login.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Does it have any alerts at this point? At least it should show you an error or you typed wrong username or password.
If you could not created FPT accounts or access webmail. It could cause by wrong configurations on your WHM/cPanel.

FoxMetrics

Look through GoDaddys documentation. In the past when I have transferred domains from them they had me go through several steps with multiple confirmations and everything would not go though until I followed through on each step. Many times I thought I had done everything and thought i was waiting on them but there was more i had to do. Although it was annoying they did have clear documentation on everything. Their step by steps were exact. try searching their database for an answer since you started with them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.