Godaddy renewal coupon 25% off when spending $25 or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

hynds

Just share to all you guys the rare Godaddy renewal coupon at the end of this year. This code work well and save you 25% off when you renewal your domains with at least spending $25. I've just tested and 100% working.

GD61241A - This Godaddy renewal promo code will save you 25% Off on .COM, .NET and .ORG renewals when you spend minimum $25
Offer ends on December 29th, 2016

Good luck to you,

smsmbooster

I am intending to purchase a domain and host next year from Godaddy (around mid-2017).

Does the code work until that day? Anyway I can contact you to get promotion code?

Elisabeth Kuhn

I am a member of Godaddy's discount domain club, where I get about 40% off any renewals and purchases already, which usually equals or is better than their otherwise available coupons. And they won't let you double-dip, which I suppose is fair...

It's pricey but if you own a lot of domains, it definitely pays for itself really quickly, especially since most of the coupons for renewals don't work all that well, and are a pain to even find.

hynds

Price in GDDC is always better than others, especially for renewal, so that almost coupons don't work for club members. If you're in club, you can not use renewal coupons anymore, your price is default better :).

Cheers,

hynds

Please be informed all you guys know that this Godaddy renewal discount method: (Changing your default currency to India Rupee (INR) currency) still working until now in 2017. Don't know the expired day. So you need hurry up to renew your domains and hosting now!

This method still also save you 20%-27% off when renewing.

Don't let them expired without any action on time.

Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views