Making writing & color clear in Photoshop

HMBanna

I need to make the writing of this image more clear and make the color more transparent? I don't know how to do it. How can I make it? TIA

How-to-read-newspaper.png

webdesign

I need to make the writing of this image more clear and make the color more transparent? I don't know how to do it. How can I make it? TIA
It's impossible to retouch an image like this and make it quite clear to on every pixel. By using tools as Curves, Levels, and applying some filters, your images can be more sharper but if you requrie to make it like from original design, you should find a graphic designer to redesign it.

Here's the result I tried with tools via some clicks on them.

Before
View attachment 1912

After
how-to-read-english.jpg

bijutoha

Hello HMBanna! Glad to meet you here in this Forum...

Yes I'm with webdesign's opinion. "It's impossible to retouch an image like this and make it quite clear to on every pixel." But, we can retouch it by another way through Photoshop.. Check this example, I just spent a bit time there to discover it and I'm sure if we try best, than it is possible to discover properly.

How-to-read-newspaper.jpg

The procedure that I've followed....

1. I took first it's Font .. You know! The font has been used there, Surprised me, Because, It is Times New Roman with a bit changes.
2. Color of back drops. There are four colors I've found.

The result is below..

How-to-read-newspaper1.jpg

3. Than I changed it's blending mode by HARD LIGHT and reduce it's opacity to 68%.

Works.png

4. Finally I took a bit retouch on texts territories of Original Copy to clear above texts.

clear texts.png

Attachments

HMBanna

Thanks for your time. Perhaps I need help little bit help from a professional. :) :)

It's my pleasure that you spend your time on my image. Thanks. Wouldn't you mind if I use the picture, edited by you, for another purpose? Let me know. Thanks again for your time.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.