Four FREE Ad Spots

skullofskill

I'm setting up some advertising space on my website (skullofskill.com) for a project I am building. I have FOUR, 125x125, Advertising Squares that are available to the first four people that want one. Your banner will be shown until Tuesday, January 31st, 2017. If you submit me a link to your 125x125 banner, and the website link that you want it directed to, I will add it to my website immediately.

WEB Blog Business is what my page is all about, but feel free to submit any niche you want to advertise, and as long as it's for all audiences, I will totally consider it. :crazy:

hoangvu

PM me your site.

How much does it cost for a month banner ad?

skullofskill

No cost right now. I just want to fill up some spots for fillers for some testing.

Zeev

I'm setting up some advertising space on my website (skullofskill.com) for a project I am building. I have FOUR, 125x125, Advertising Squares that are available to the first four people that want one. Your banner will be shown until Tuesday, January 31st, 2017. If you submit me a link to your 125x125 banner, and the website link that you want it directed to, I will add it to my website immediately.

WEB Blog Business is what my page is all about, but feel free to submit any niche you want to advertise, and as long as it's for all audiences, I will totally consider it. :crazy:
Hi,

I also PM'ed you on some other issue, but is this still available? maybe for 300x250? and i do want you to get compensated for this (the ad unit is in-banner, muted video ads - mostly tech and Automotive brands)

Cheers

skullofskill

Hey there Zeev, I signed up to Vinteo. Does Vinteo affect Adsense ads? I know that Google especially dislikes Ads that are running on the same page that look similar to Google ads.
I'm about to add some code to be live. Please let me know.

Zeev

Hi,

To answer your question, our ad unit is OK and approved by ADX (Doubleclick & AdSense) so no worries there. I also assigned our Head of product from Vinteo to assist you on anything you would like to know so expect an email from him. anything you would like to know (even on other ad networks) or any general stuff on ad - tech, feel free to ask as I'm in this business for the past 10(!) years.

Cheers,
Z

skullofskill

Yes, the 125x125 banner is still available. Are you wanting to show one?
It will be good to display a banner of yours. I plan to move all banners to a different page or two even after January 31st.. So your links will remain good, indefinitely.

skullofskill

Hey there tunescool, please send your banner(s) and link(s) to me. I will post them immediately!

Steve32

Are there any ad spots still available?
Can I pay to have bigger banners?

skullofskill

skullofskill
Hi there Steve32, Sorry for the late response, I had no idea you replied.. :computer:

How big of a banner are you wanting to fly? I have other websites that I can fly your banners on, or I will post 125x125, and depending on the banner, I could work something out as far as a larger banner. I could add you to my 'Web links' section. You will get a screenshot of your page, 2 banners (728x90 and/or 250x250) on it, and up to 1200 characters of text.

Let me know about the 125x125 for sure!

Empire

What kind of traffic that you get? and like the post above any slots left?

Last edited:

skullofskill

Hey there Empire, I can work it out. Go ahead and send me the banners and links. I got you covered. :good:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.