• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 52/0
    Thanks

Buysellads vs Adsense

I checked some websites that listed on Buysellads but mostly banner ads on their sites are not sold or very less. Do you guys have any sites that listing with BuySellAds? can you really make money with BuySellAds? how if compare revenue with Adsense? Which one is better?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 171/3
    Given: 90/1
    Thanks
    Both have a tremendous opportunity to generate income from your website by showing ads. Buysellads need a site with minimum 50000 pageviews per month and you will not be able sell ad spaces until you have huge traffic. So, Buysellads works best with high traffic websites. Whilst Adsense is suitable for small publishers. You really don't need to sell your ad spaces. Google will fill your ad spaces with relevant ads and you will receive money whenever some clicks on your ads. So, for beginner adsense is good option.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- www.imbloggingtips.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vishwa For This Useful Post:
    Elisabeth Kuhn (12-31-2016)

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/2
    Given: 6/2
    Thanks
    I would not recommend buysell or adsense. Both are CPC program. If you concentrate more on affiliate marketing, you will earn more than adsense and busellads.

Check some famous and popular bloggers. You won't see any CPC ads. Because commission from affiliate marketing is larger then CPC ads. For example a average amount of traffic website earns earns $1 from traffic around 2000 visitors. But a affiliate hosting 1 sales earns you $50.

Choice is yours.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jitendrasurve For This Useful Post:
    Elisabeth Kuhn (12-31-2016)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/0
    Given: 14/0
    Thanks
    I have not tried either of the two in any serious way, so I can't exactly speak from experience.

I'm interested in finding out more about the page view limits of buysellads though - Vishwa says they require a minimum of 50,000 page views. I'm wondering which measurements they are using. I usually check mine on AWSTATS on my Cpanel, and I also just checked Webalizer, which shows a much higher number, but I had thought that the difference between where I was and what buysellads required would be much bigger.

I'm also curious as to how both of these compare with being an Amazon affiliate and including all sorts of Amazon links.

And, of course, with well-targeted and well-written reviews of products my audience would be interested in. That's what I've been doing mostly.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 7/0
    Thanks
    Hi,

Talking from a biased POV (Ad operations manager within a CPM ad network) there is no direct answer. The answer is somewhere within your traffic, and each traffic is individual for each site. Some traffic is good for CPC campaigns, some for CPA campaigns and some for Video branding campaigns (the company that i work for).

You should try them all, at least 3-7 days, check the support level, check CPM/eCPC rates, only after 1 week you can decide what is better for your own traffic.

Cheers,
    Z

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 13/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendrasurve View Post
    I would not recommend buysell or adsense.
    We should never consider using these or only under certain circumstances?

I see a lot of people talking about making good money with Adsense and that's why I am asking. I don't want to waste my time if it's not worth the effort.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Both are good in their own ways. It totally depends upon your site and the type of traffic which you are getting to know which one of them will work for you better.
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum

Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I never had much success with buysellads since my traffic is pretty erratic. But if you do get a ton of traffic and somebody buys an ad space on your website, it's surefire income. You do have to set some pricing and stuff making it a bit more complex than Adsense.

However, if you want faster results, Adsense is the way to go. I have been using Adsense ever since I started blogging and have been receiving a payout every month via Western Union!

I do agree with @vishwa. Adsense is perfect for personal websites and sites with small to medium traffic. But I also believe that Adsense is perfect for large websites as well because, the more traffic a website gets, the more revenue you will have.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/0
    Thanks
    AdSense is well-known, have been there around for way longer than any other advertising options and will stay in the coming years. That being said buysellads also seems as a viable solution to ad marketing. I have heard that in many outcomes it is if not better then is comparable to AdSense. Also it is always better to play on the multiple side if you think it's safe, which is the case appearing for buysellads. BSA is gaining popularity. It may be a better option if you're not into Google AdSense or stuff. But be known that AdSense is more strict when it comes to policies which is not the case with BSA. So try them both and have a sense of what they actually do similar and what they do differently.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendrasurve View Post
    I would not recommend buysell or adsense. Both are CPC program. If you concentrate more on affiliate marketing, you will earn more than adsense and busellads.

Check some famous and popular bloggers. You won't see any CPC ads. Because commission from affiliate marketing is larger then CPC ads. For example a average amount of traffic website earns earns $1 from traffic around 2000 visitors. But a affiliate hosting 1 sales earns you $50.

Choice is yours.

I like your idea but at least you're sure you're getting the $1 from 2000 visitors. Can you determine if you can get the $50 from sales? you might not even get a sale. You can never be sure about that. While CPC assures you about getting your money. No matter how low in amount that is. It still exists while you might not get a sale in weeks, maybe months, especially from 2000 visitors.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Adsense, but get ready to work your butts off. Over the years, Adsense has been a primary source of income to many internet marketers and in fact, if you are in theright niche (as well as following the right passion), it only takes a few months for you to start earning decently with this platform.
    However, you want to do well to read Adsense's Terms of Service very well before you opt-in so you don't run into any issues.
    Adsense works... BuySellAds? I don't even know if they still run.

Newer Threads

1. greekbinacle
    wms
    Replies: 6 | Views: 513
    Last post by wms, 01-20-2017, 12:48 AM
  2. harrygreen90
    SethTurin
    Replies: 5 | Views: 574
    Last post by SethTurin, 03-08-2017, 08:59 PM
  3. Salmonjames
    Salmonjames
    Replies: 15 | Views: 828