Infolinks CPM rates?

CyberAlchemist

I've tried products with ClickBank, Max Bounty and other affiliate networks but no luck. I am planning to move to other networks as Infolinks is a good choice? does eany earn from Infolinks? I want to try CPM of inforlinks, what are their rates? I heard that InfoLinks averages about $2.00 - $2.50 CPM but not sure about this, or should I look into other options?

vishwa

I had tried infolinks few months back. All I had experience is their CPM rates are very low compare to other networks like AdSense. Their ads are also too vague and of low quality. It is also drastically slow down your site speed. So, better go with another option like Google AdSense. It will work best for you.

Reactions: SY Abuzar

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
I think this is exact, I also tried infolinks in the past and had to remove it because earning from it is very slow and less, If you want to earn more, you should go with an ad network or using affiliate marketing instead.

SY Abuzar

Happy New Year brother <3

I would like say that Infolinks is completely user-friendly and show highly targetted ads to specific visitors.

And,

Yes, Infolinks CPM rates is very well only when you drive right visitors or do necessary things that are required to increase infolinks earning without getting more traffic.

Yes, you are right Adsense has more CPM rates Infolinks but still Infolinks target demographic very well and that's what we want.

but,

I do not think that it slow down our website, it is totally depends on us that how much ads we use.
As many ad we use as speed slow down.

SY Abuzar

I agreed. Going with Affiliate Marketing is 3x better than using even Google Adsense.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.