Help me Buying Expired Domain

mark8080

Hi, I want to buy a Expired Domain for amazon niche site. Some peoples says never buy Expired Domains for your money/niche site because they has google penalty and bad spam records.
But you know what...An expired domain an push you up to kickstart your marketing and rank more faster in Search Engines.
screenshot_293.jpg

Check this OSE from MOZ.com .
How can I check a domain that it doesn't have a google penalty and it hasn't been banned from Google Adsence before.
Please guide me all the ways to check a domain before buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

lithin

If it is a dropped domain which is available for registration, just register it at some cheap registrar and analyze the traffic. Also create a small website and submit the post to Webmaster tools. If the post gets indexed, the domain is not banned from Google.
What you have to do is, complete all these quickly before the 3 days deletion deadline. If you don't like the name, delete it and get a refund.

davebusiness86s

I'd suggest you reg an account at Ahrefs for backlink check
Check page rank
Check Alexa rank
Ask for permission to their Webmaster Tool and check traffic, error report...
Hope this help!

olaryeankarh

Buying an expired domain could be the greatest thing, yet could be very disastrous. This is because a domain with great backlink profile would skyrocket your rankings in no time. A bad/spammy backlink profile however is a worrisome disaster. It would take hardwork to bring the site out of Google blacklist.
So my friend, make yourself familiar with Majestic.com, SEMRush, MOZ, aHref for backlink analysis.
Check very well to make sure the backlinks are not spammy then you are good to go.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.