How to create backlinks manually

Rodney Olson

Hey Guys, How do you build 20-30 backlinks manually a day? How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts? I have a lot of blogs, some are ranked good, others need improvements on SEO when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I haven't placed links already. Any one suggest some ways?

vishwa

Blog commenting is a great way to generate backlinks. You can also do guest posting on high authority websites to increase your backlink score. You can also increase backlinks by forum posting, social networking sites, web 2.0 sites etc.

daikaads

daikaads
Guest posting is not a great idea to create a backlink because recently Google announced a warning about guest posting to build links.

vishwa

vishwa
Certainly, If your sole purpose for guest blogging is to create backlinks than it might be a issue for you. However Guest posting on high authority websites can help you to build authority online and also help you to increase presence online.

paul1129

paul1129
Blog commenting, forum posting, social networking sites these are you suggestions? I mean seriously are you living in the 90's?

vishwa

vishwa
I am not living in 90's. I am completely aware that it is 2018. I know most blog provides no follow link on their comments but in reality, those no follow links are also counted as backlinks. I haven't seen any harm of doing it. My blog ranks well in search engines. I am just putting what I do practically and get result from it. I am not parroting other words.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Is there something wrong with these methods? Are you thinking that they are no follow links so they didn't help SEO?

paul1129

paul1129
No-follow links doesn't pass link juice so if you are trying to rank then its a NO. If you are looking for referral traffic then yeah sure you can do that but don't expect more.

And forum posting, blog commenting these methods usually provide no-follow links and the least amount of site's that do provide do-follow links passes no link juice whatsoever.

adityapradhan

Agree with vishwa.. blog commenting, forum posting, guest posting can all serve as good ways of building. These can be done on websites relevant to your website to establish yourself as an authority in your subject area.

Elisabeth Kuhn

I too agree with Vishwa re blog commenting and guest posting on high authority websites.

I'm wondering about your goal of adding 20-30 links daily...

I think you might get more powerful results if you focus on high quality links from authority websites, and those will take a lot of time and effort, not to mention high quality content, so I would consider lowering the numbers and focusing on that.

Then again, if you plan to do this for several websites, you could always test which approach works better ;-) Pick one and aim for just a few really high quality links a week, and another one where you have at it and aim for 20-30 links/day, and see what happens, both in the short term and the long term.

Oh, and please share your results with us!

hynds

Hey Guys, How do you build 20-30 backlinks manually a day? How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts? I have a lot of blogs, some are ranked good, others need improvements on SEO when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I haven't placed links already. Any one suggest some ways?
I'm doing almost these types you mentioned daily. I also do Social sharing and Q&A (such as Quora, Stackoverflow, Yahoo...). And the number backlinks I do is not from 20-30 as you do, it's not fixed, from 5-10 or more.

MattHogan

I agree with you hands, through social sharing,Quara and Stackover flow you can increase more back links. You can also add by doing social bookmarking, web directories, classifieds, Blogs and web 2.0, Blog Commenting and Forum Participation, you can have quality backlinks

redfish

Hi..As others said you can use many category of websites to build...but make your own web 2.0 and getting some good social signals to that help to have your own tiny pbn to stand for longer run...

Steve32

I agree with you hands, through social sharing, Quora and Stackover flow you can increase more back links. You can also add by doing social bookmarking, web directories, classifieds, Blogs and web 2.0, Blog Commenting and Forum Participation, you can have quality backlinks
Hi..As others said you can use many category of websites to build...but make your own web 2.0 and getting some good social signals to that help to have your own tiny pbn to stand for longer run...
Social bookmarking and getting some good social signals didn't help in increase backlinks for a website. Its just on traffic aspect.

Can you define social bookmarking and how you accomplish it?
Social bookmarking is a centralized online service which allows you to add, annotate, edit, and share bookmarks of your website with purposes to increase a little more traffic for your site, but in my opinion, that's didn't work any more.

thao12

blog commenting, forum posting, guest posting can all serve as good ways of building. These can be done on websites relevant to your website to establish yourself as an authority in your subject area

Salmonjames

Hi I may not know this much but I believe that as much as we comment on other forums and on other posts, we will keep on getting links. However, we should do it with a quality. Often we see that people just come and enter links but this is not a good practice at all.

KarenByerly

Seriously 20-30 backlinks per day? OMG! I focus on creating 4-5 backlinks per day and some social media sharing. And it works really good for me.

Salmonjames

Is blog commenting still appreciated? I believe, this has been way old and a single comment and that of one line will not be fruitful in any case.

Brandfuge

First work on your social websites to create social backlinks.
I usually do work with Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn

If you can write content then post articles on Facebook and LinkedIn Pulse
If you can create video then you can work with Youtube, Vimeo and posting those videos into social accounts.

Of course this will not earn you 20-30 links. You need to work on finding competitor backlinks. Search backlinks analyzer tools to find the backlinks of your competitor's. Work on the links to acquire backlinks in them.

EnricTellez

blog posting and forum posting are great ways, but what I really like to do is "partnering" with other companies or websites.
Linktrading doesn't get you a lot of backlinks, but instead gives you really good backlinks that boost you website.

Last edited:

Riviera

I suggest some methods that you can add backlinks manually.
Blog posting (wordpress.com, blogspot.com, linkedin pulse ...)
Forum posting (some forums that allow you to post your listing).
Comment on other websites (which allow comments under the article).
Your other websites that you can add content + backlink.
Profile backinks.
Hope i can help.

Rodney Olson

First work on your social websites to create social backlinks.
I usually do work with Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn
I don't think social networks can give us backlinks, because they are nofollow links
how they are effective for ranking a website, I am not sure about that.

I suggest some methods that you can add backlinks manually.
Blog posting (wordpress.com, blogspot.com, linkedin pulse ...)
Forum posting (some forums that allow you to post your listing).
Your other websites that you can add content + backlink.
Profile backinks.
Hope i can help.
What is linkedin pulse? can I get backlinks from there?

I tried to comment on a few articles but I didn't see my comments appear on those articles after submitted.
Seem it is not easy to get backlinks from this source.

Brandfuge

Brandfuge

I dont think we are creating backlinks to increase the search engine ranking and SEO.
I do built backlinks to increae the traffic, clicks, conversion ....etc that can be done with the social networking website.

LinkedIn pulse
Just start searching "Add LinkedIn Pulse"
You will find a link creating a pulse, submitting an article with link.
That can be viewed by your connections and it can be marketed through any medium to receive more traffic.

digember

digember
It could be your comment is waiting for moderation or maybe they don't allow to use signature links in the comment section. Try to comment first on a new post. If your comment is at top, it may give you some benefit.

I don't think it is easy to create 20 backlinks in a single day. Just Leaving your link on other site is not a backlink (quality). Do answer on related topics to your blog on quora and Q&A sites. I think guest posting is an effective way to create backlinks

SEO Digital Group

do a scan on your competitor's website backlinks using software Ahrefs or SEM Rush and figure out which sites linking to them, will link to yours. With the similar industry to your competitor you will be able to find content specific websites that will be open to linking to your website rather than generic forums or directories. The trust flow will probably be great as well.

davebusiness86s

Blog commenting and guest posting are very good options. I highly recommend these. Try to find blog's content that are related to your content then contact with their owner to be allowed to post on their blog
You should do Social Boookmark too.
I think now backlinks doesn't matter that much. The high quality content is what really matter.
I did not do too many backlinks for my niche site but I paid lots of money for its content and now it's ranking 3 on Google after 6 months

Aegis software

You can focus on high quality and unique content. And just publish in high authorized forum sites or web 2.0 sites so it will definitely helps your website to improve ranking.

And you can also do local business listing, social bookmarking etc.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads