Free Traffic Methods for CPA?

arindamb

Hey guys, I am new in CPA with a little money for it so i prefer to go with free methods to generate free traffic and starting earning. I will go for paid traffic but I would to use free methods now. Can you tell me what is legit free way's to promote CPA Offers.

Thanks,

Jen

I have been looking for information on this also but most information I am finding talks about paid methods.

I have been getting a good amount of social media traffic to my blog and I have been trying to find out if it's ok to use social media traffic for CPA offers but can't find out if it's ok or not.

If you can find out if social media traffic works for CPA offers then you can try the social websites for free traffic.

hynds

There're many free ways to get free traffic, however according to me the most effective way is using viral content. Using free products and services are great for getting free traffic to your site and one of the best varieties in this aspect is viral content. Viral content is called so because it distributes like a virus – i.e. when users like your content, they send it to their friends, post it on various sites, and promote it for free in many different ways. Viral content distributes on its own and your only task is to create it and submit it to a couple of popular sites. After that users pick it and distribute it for you. Viral content can be a hot video or a presentation but it can also be a good old article or an image.
IMO.

jyy

Forum signatures and blog comments can also generate free traffic sometimes and guest posting, assuming it's free type, could also be a source.

Oh, by the way, has anyone considered YouTube? As with Facebook and Twitter, it's possible to see a post go viral without the use of money. Nonetheless, though, I don't think it's a common occurance. However, the paid boosting on social media and maybe YouTube too is very cheap.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.