SEO for android iphone app

mitali

Hello Good Morning,
I want to know how to do SEO on Android and iPhone applications.

SEOPub

I am assuming you mean as far as ranking in the app stores, and not in Google search results.

Ranking in the app stores is mostly based on downloads, so you need to find another way to reach your audience and get people to start downloading your app. Unless you already have followers of some kind on a website or some social media channel like Facebook or Youtube, you are probably going to have to do it with paid ads.

mitali

Yes I mean in AppStore, so I want to know how to start optimization and which factor I need to check for app.

Steve32

Hello Good Morning,
I want to know how to do SEO on Android and iPhone applications.
As SEOpub pointed out, you need to focus on factors as reviews & ratings, number of downloads..etc..to get higher positions on apps store. More downloads/ good reviews/ratings mean your apps are considered as in top of the most use or the best ones and it will be putted on top of App store or Google play store (for Android).

Like websites you need more quality backlinks and useful content for it to get rankings high on Google search then you will need more downloads/ratings for your apps to get better rankings.

smsmbooster

So firstly you need a good keyword in your app's description. The main keyword should appear at least 5 times.

Secondly, number of download and rating (you can pay for these).

Spam or join some facebook group also helpful. (people hate spam, but spam will drive a lot download btw)

Intuz

First you should know the difference between your app and website.
For Application you have to optimize your app for app store that is called App store optimization and it is very different from SEO (Search engine optimization).

ASO activities include many factors like Keyword Research, App Title, Description, Screenshots, app icons, Reviews and Ratings, comments, Number of Downloads etc.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.