Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What is the right time to revamp my company's website?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks

What is the right time to revamp my company's website?

Hi All,
    I'm planning to revamp my company's website but i'm wondering because at this time I dont have business or traffic on my website. Can website revamping help me to grow my business? or generate leads on my website?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Yes Revamping do help in growing the business. You can get new leads and grow your business. Today, the company/business doesn’t just need a website, it requires well-designed, easily navigable, engaging and responsive website which meets the needs and requirements of your customers and the business.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mubashir Ahmad For This Useful Post:
    wajidstack (01-06-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    I completely disagree with the above suggestion. Try getting leads and traffic through using different marketing tactics first and if they doesn't work then choose for revamping.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Thanks for your suggestions guys @Mubashir and @Amanad but im not clear yet

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Its really hard to increase your clientele with an old product. There is a simple algorithm, you believe what you see. Revamping your site is necessary in order to give you brand a slight re-positioning and gather more clients.

Remember bad product with good Marketing never sustains. In order to increase your sales and sustain in the industry you need to follow the trends.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    It's Amanda
    See nothing can reach the height of success without doing any efforts. I will suggest you to market your brand socially and make its name on internet before revamping the website and giving it a new look because it wont help that much.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wajidstack View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm planning to revamp my company's website but i'm wondering because at this time I dont have business or traffic on my website. Can website revamping help me to grow my business? or generate leads on my website?
    Before you consider revamping your website, try to assess what are the strengths or weaknesses of your existing site. If you have a solid URL structure in place, there’s no need to redesign it, just add new contents. This way you still save those inbound links.
    Also, an assessment on feedback received from visitors regarding your website will be most helpful. If you were not able to get some feedback, ask trusted friends and colleagues to express their honest opinions on your existing website. The feedback provides you valuable insight on whether your website really looks outdated or any missing features.

If revamping is the only solution, make sure you consider redirecting effective contents, if any, from your previous pages to the new site to save your links and established SEO.

Also, make sure your website is designed in a way that it will be easy to make changes or updating in the future. It should consider functionality not only in terms of being “user-friendly” to users but should be adapted to any device like PC, mobile phones, tablet.

The overall look should be perceived professional and organized. It is just like your physical store or business card. People normally perceive trust and quality of company or its products/service on first impressions. It does not have to be out-of-this-world or high-tech materials. Color schemes must be carefully selected to project the overall company image and product offerings. Products should highlight basic information and derived benefits. Powerful blogs can be added as special related features.

Lastly, your website should encourage communication with your visitors as results provide you valuable leads which may turn into sales. You can incorporate in your website any of these communication tools like chat support, feedback section, inquiry/quote request, survey, contact page, etc.

Creating a great website with high performing (valued) contents plus tactical marketing strategies meant to attract visitors and achieve SEO will definitely have its favourable results. Maintaining it will be a never ending process as monitoring of efficacy of your website still needs to be regularly analyzed and improved for better results.

Above are my thoughts on revamping websites. The sharing came in late and perhaps you can validate this based on the new website you may have already established.

Newer Threads

1. Dopani
    Princety
    Replies: 28 | Views: 13278
    Last post by Princety, 04-12-2018, 09:33 AM
  2. Dopani
    StevenLucas
    Replies: 8 | Views: 2411
    Last post by StevenLucas, 10-13-2017, 06:09 AM
  3. Dopani
    Polymath
    Replies: 2 | Views: 1348