Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Describe your past experience in affiliate marketing?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 88/0
    Thanks

Describe your past experience in affiliate marketing?

Whats your experience with affiliate marketing? Can you describe your past experience in affiliate marketing? I want to ask you people that with which method you opted and have been most successful? Please share!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I have only had a little experience with affiliate marketing so I am still pretty much an amateur at it. I tried to do web hosting affiliate marketing a few years ago but I only got 2 sales so I kind of gave up. I now realize that my problem was that I didn't do enough promoting of my website. I just created it and was thinking that people would just find it in Google and I would make money that way.

Now I am trying to learn about all the things that a successful affiliate marketer needs to know to achieve the success I am hoping for. I have dedicated more time to my marketing also because in the past I would just check my website maybe once a week and that was about it. Now I am going to do what it takes to earn good money from affiliate marketing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 13/0
    Thanks
    I haven't had a lot of experience with affiliate marketing but I have been kind of learning as I go over the last couple of months I guess. I will say that prior to really looking into affiliate marketing I had no real concept of how many different things you need to know, research, study and gain experience in. It seemed simpler before I started getting deep into learning about it.

I will say that reading all you can on the different aspects of it and asking questions on things I don't know or quite understand around the forum here has really helped speed up my learning. I have a long way to go but i'm getting there.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Well, the most successful method is already known. All the difficulty is having the patience and the time to dedicate to it.
    It's based on creating some valuable free content (the topic as to be close to what you're planning to sell) and propose it for free to people in exchange of their email address (you must have already heard of landing page, haven't you). So you catch only email addresses of people who are interested into this specific field. All you have to do after that is to email these prospects and send them to the products you're promoting.

2 main points, so:
    - Make an attractive landing page with an interesting free content in exchange of the prospect's email address
    - Attract traffic to this landing page.
    Online marketing tools reviews: good-plans.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    it's one year since the first time i know online marketing
    i Just got 2 sales from this hard work, it's really hard for me when the first time doing something like this, but i believe that with ptience , and through time, every effort that i made will be paid worthly with what i have given out
    the most important point, i think beween a successful marketer and a failure is the patience, ability to grab the new knowledge and most importance the flexible of one's own
    i'm really grateful if you keep in touch with me

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Before one year ago, i joined 'Amazon' for affiliate marketing. I opened my affiliate account and start affiliate marketing for several products those URL were added with my affiliate account. I suggested my target product URL with lot's of people who were seeking a decent product for them.
    I recommended them best products and they were happy with my description that's why they bought the products. Now, all people may guess what would happen with me? Yes, finally i got a message of money credited in your account which i got from affiliate marketing. That was my first experience that's why it's special for me and will be special whole life. i cannot forget it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Amazon Associates. I got started by setting up micro niche sites based on a single product or type of products. I definitely recommend joining Amazon's affiliate program, just try to sell expensive products and don't waste your time with the small stuff.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23/0
    Given: 316/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RenderedElite View Post
    Amazon Associates. I got started by setting up micro niche sites based on a single product or type of products. I definitely recommend joining Amazon's affiliate program, just try to sell expensive products and don't waste your time with the small stuff.
    What conditions to join Amazon Associates? do we need to a good site/blog with a decent traffic to start applying it?

What are your experience with Amazon's affiliate program?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 88/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by semidot View Post
    Before one year ago, i joined 'Amazon' for affiliate marketing. I opened my affiliate account and start affiliate marketing for several products those URL were added with my affiliate account. I suggested my target product URL with lot's of people who were seeking a decent product for them.
    I really want to know how you promote Amazon affiliate products to your audience, you built a website and promoting them in posts or using ads on high traffic sites as Facebook, forums or your email list?

Quote Originally Posted by semidot View Post
    I recommended them best products and they were happy with my description that's why they bought the products. Now, all people may guess what would happen with me? Yes, finally i got a message of money credited in your account which i got from affiliate marketing. That was my first experience that's why it's special for me and will be special whole life. i cannot forget it.
    It is a great experience how to earn money from affiliate marketing.
    I think this way can be applied for products from Clickbank or other companies.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    My first attempt at this was in 2009 when I did some bit of IM with WAU. I had just 3 months into it as Internet in my country was a big luxury then. However, I made my first $33.33 promoting a DIY solar system product on Clickbank. Due to these Internet difficulty, I dropped and only came back in 2012 with my firs blog.

People use PPC and other paid traffic methods. I think if you have a blog, you can do even better in AM
    *Hot Affiliate Marketing Method* No One is Talking About

Newer Threads

1. Dopani
    vishwa
    Replies: 2 | Views: 277
    Last post by vishwa, 01-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  2. Dopani
    Polymath
    Replies: 2 | Views: 254
    Last post by Polymath, 02-12-2017, 11:53 AM
  3. roggy
    roggy