What offers are you looking for?

Dopani

Hi guys, I am wanting to sign up as a publisher with a CPA network and hoping to get approved. There is a question they are asking me as how do you currently promote offers? or what offers are you looking for? If you are me, how you will answer these questions. Thanks!

Zack

It seems like those are usual types of questions for CPA networks since I have seen a couple of them ask similar questions. I think that the best thing to do would be to just be honest and tell them how you are promoting offers right now. If you aren't promoting any then tell them what you are planning to do for promotion.

Tell them you are going to promote them on your website, through the social media networks and through email marketing if you don't know yet.

Tell them what you are looking for and be honest. Tell them your knowledge and areas that you have had success in.

They probably just want to make sure that you aren't going to make their products or service look bad.

Polymath

I would just tell them the actual ways that you will be marketing them. I would check their terms or conditions before you talk to them to make sure that a certain type of marketing isn't allowed.

That way you don't tell them something that they don't want to hear.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.