Best CMS for job portal?

diliberti

I want to build a job portal and currently I am looking for the best option. I tried to search on websites and found some but not sure they are the best ones. I can use Joomla and Wordpress but prefer using Wordpess, my question is which is the best CMS for job portal? can I use a Wordpress cms for it?

Thanks and looking forward for your inputs.

ulterios

You can use WordPress if that is what you prefer and that will give you a lot of options with the many themes and plugins that would help fit your needs.

You can also check out Code Canyon as well. I have seen several dedicated scripts for this particular use. I really didn't look into them too much so I don't know if they will have everything that you need but you can check them out if you want. You can search the "php Scripts" section for "Job Portal" and you should get some good results.

Good Luck. ;)

Riviera

You can go to here: themeforest.net/category/wordpress/corporate/directory-listings for examples. In my opinion, i prefer Wordpress. It is much easier for admin, composers, authors work and mainternance, custom it. And you can custom it for SEO much easier than other CMS software.

Sam

You can use any of them. But, if you design it yourself, it would be taking so long. I have ever browsed on Evanto Market. There are so many kind of templates there. To save your time and focus updating the content, I recommend you to buy a job portal template. There are so many of them.

CyberAlchemist

I think Joomla and Wordpress are easily tailored to any need.
I agree but it needs custom work to make them as a job portal and you can spend more if you hire a freelancer to do that.
I would find an existed job portal that offering on web marketplace.

jyy

Right, WordPress is the answer and also, for a theme, JobRoller might be a good choice. That one allows you to integrate Indeed job listings. In that case, you can simply sign up for an Indeed publisher account, integrate, and soon your job board will be full of jobs and you get paid whenever someone searches for them. Of course, to make more money, you can have paid listings and resume searches, all of course, able to be paid for with PayPal.

Unknown

Definitely, go with WordPress. I believe that's the right choice because it has the most features and almost infinite options when it comes to themes and plugins. It's extremely easy to use and set up, reliable and the most popular CMS.

I mean, you could always try out other CMS like Drupal or Joomla but I doubt that they will be able to replace WordPress. I tried Drupal myself but I went back to WordPress quite fast. It's my number one choice, 100%.

I hope that this helps ;) remember that the ultimate decision is always up to you!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.