Flarum vs Discourse

Devin Holdcraft

I have spent some hours to read documents about Flarum and Discourse, for some reason I keep coming back to Flarum because I think it is better for building a new forum.
There is an advantage that I think Flarum's user interface is a lot better than Discourse is easily navigate on the web page. Flarum is clean and simple without too much distractions and it's exact what I am needing. But its just my personal opinion, did you use both forum software? what do you think about them and which one is better?

drastic

i love discourse. it's super simple and loads super fast.

I have several Xenforo installations, but I may have considered Discourse had I known about it before buying Xenforo.

Flarum isn't bad either. It's all personal preference.

harrygreen90

I have several Xenforo installations, but I may have considered Discourse had I known about it before buying Xenforo.
If you can make a choice again, you will go with Discourse?
It is better than Xenforo?

I have spent some hours to read documents about Flarum and Discourse, for some reason I keep coming back to Flarum because I think it is better for building a new forum.
There is an advantage that I think Flarum's user interface is a lot better than Discourse is easily navigate on the web page. Flarum is clean and simple without too much distractions and it's exact what I am needing. But its just my personal opinion, did you use both forum software? what do you think about them and which one is better?
Flarum is more easier to install if you were a newbie to forum software, it also takes less resources than Discourse, although Discourse has more features and active developers but you still can find developers for Flarum out there if you need some to do custom works for it. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.