Is it important to have mobile application for my online store?

Salmonjames

Well, I know it is important but here I would like to know that my online store is very new and I have just started, I am not generating any sales nor it is matured enough. So I would like to know if it is important in these early days or not?

FreebieBoy34

Yes it is very important my friend since most of the people nowadays are accessing the internet through their mobile devices. And if you won't consider turning your site into a mobile-friendly website, then you might not be able to reach your target market as effective as other sites would do...

Zack

Since many people will visit your online store from a mobile device then I think having a mobile app or mobile version of your online store will help with possible sales.

Thalea Cruz

Do you have a budget enough for developing an app? If no, you can resort to other methods for now. Do you want sale? Or do you really want to make customers transact via your website? You can post via Facebook Buy and Sell groups in your area that you are selling your products you can join classified submission websites. Then from customers you can get their, assist them on how they can transact purchase from your website the next time.

hynds

I think it's not important for your business on early stage. If your business is small or medium, you will not need it. In stead of that you need to optimize your website having good responsive on mobile devices. This way will let your users accessing to your websíte fast and convenient. IMO

BelindaMT

BelindaMT
I agree with you. At a very early stage of an online business, it is more important to optimize the website first. Soon if the business is matured enough then that was the time for mobile application. There is a saying, don't jump to goal number two if your goal number one is not yet done.

squeeze

If you do that business online application store make sure that you support both os android and ios

yishak1412

Well, It certainly is important to have a website for your online shop but since your shop hasn't matured yet you should first try to build up shop to gain more sales and more users when you do that then consider adding a mobile or app version of your online shop.

paulamichaela

For me it is. Customers nowadays use their smartphones to shop online. When you see someone walking down the street, doesn't mean they are texting but some of them uses social media to check and follow up the orders they made online.

CookieRunner

Well, I know it is important but here I would like to know that my online store is very new and I have just started, I am not generating any sales nor it is matured enough. So I would like to know if it is important in these early days or not?
It's definitely true that a mobile application for an online store is very essential when we talk about Business. But with your case, I think you have to focus on STABILITY first. Make use of the Social Media sites first to do business and when you profit from them and have a budget to create an application, I guess that timing would be better.

novice143

Just an advice, if you are just starting your online business, better if you will invest more on a website than a mobile application. It is not practical to invest immediately on mobile apps because there are still no regular clients yet and you must first established the credibility of your online business (lessen the unproductive expenditures). What you need to focus more is how you could generate a positive feedback and use it to your marketing resources. After building credibility and having regular customer, ask them if they will prefer mobile apps for your online store and if they are interested about it, that's the time that you will make it. Make your approach client centered always.

SD-99

Yes its a important you have mobile application for mobile store but for the mobile store follow the right way for promoting it using digital marketing bulk sms marketing and more.

Ridew

Based on your niche, online store. Yes, it's very important to have a mobile app for your online shop. Since you just started, wait until you gain more sales and customers.

Cholo003

Its great to have one, but if you lack necessary funds don't do it yet. Yes its a great addition for your business but not necessarily a must already. Most business nowadays have social media page for me this is much more important than having your own app.

m_cel

Yes, it's important to have a mobile application for your online store. Everyone in this world uses smartphones so you better get wider customers by seeing your online store in smartphones. You can't argue with sales so it's a great idea if you decided to put your business in mobile application. It might work out so you can try it; if not then shut it down to cut the expenses.

Crist

Applications eat up some of the storage on our phone. Many of us really want these storage for especial applications that can be use on daily lives. If you're app is a one stop shop for everything, people will definitely download it without a doubt. If you have an online business, a website where they can process orders and process everything will be enough for your business. The rest is up to your marketing strategies to maximize the use of the website.

fhaye_rd

Hi there!

Having mobile application for your business or online store is not just important but it's necessary. Mobile phones is the easiest way to access the internet and the most handy thing that anyone carries always. Aside from it adds additional way to access your online store, it can also adds market. Just like other online store, once a person install your application they can always check it where ever they are. Even they are not going to buy or they are just simply wants to do something because they are bored. With that they will be aware of your products and latest promotion.

livsn85

Hi sir!

Im livsn, yes its very important since people are now addicted to smartphone or they have more access on their phones rather than going to their perspective computer and search or buy online in your store so i would recommend making one application to make your store look more legit and easy to access of course making an app in your online store it will also increase your income maybe 20% will increase so its not bad to give it a try as you can see many of online store have an app on ios and android like lazada or ebay cause it will affect your store too much and increase your income! so what you`re waiting for? go make one!

AmieBotella

As an end user and frequent buyer from online stores, personally, I don't think having an app for your store is a good thing since I do not shop at one shop wherein I may not be able to have all of it in one app. I would most likely download and use an app of Amazon or ebay wherein I can browse a lot of products from different sellers. But I do love a mobile friendly website of a personalized online shop. I would suggest you utilize the use of these e-stores and then have a link on your website so that shoppers can take a peek if they are interested in your products. Make use of all the top social medias too. If you can, advertise on Facebook too. for on early start up of on online store, you must put so much effort on getting known. It will be an added bonus that during the first few weeks of spreading information about your store, that you'll have a buyer. But do not expect too much from the start and vice versa. Do not be discouraged when you are not generating sales too.

trendjing

If you are just starting your online store, I think it is not necessary to have mobile application to go with it. Yes, mobile app can help your customers be at ease with scrolling your page, but it is better if you can add testimonials or feedback of your customers on your app.

nolimanalo20

I think its important to have one. It would be a really good advantage for you. It would market your products better and would give prospective clients an ease in accessing your products. Also you could gain another source of income through this app by having advertisements and sponsorship on it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies