How do you build 30-40 backlinks manually a day?

richardwalter

Hey guys,
So we all know maybe the most important thing for a site to get good rankings are building quality links to it, day in and day out.

My question is - How do you build 30-40 backlinks a day manually?
How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts?

How to find 30-40 different sites each and every day and build there a link to your site? Do you use some kind of a software?

I have a lot of sites, some are ranked good, others need some work when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I have placed links.

Thank you, appreciate your help.

Jared Smith

Hey guys,
So we all know maybe the most important thing for a site to get good rankings are building quality links to it, day in and day out.

My question is - How do you build 30-40 backlinks a day manually?
Forum posting, blog comments, guest posts, link exchange, buy links and much more. You can do more than 40 links per day if wanted. But it depends on your time and your budget if you go with paid method of link building.

How do you find the sites to build links there each and everyday? Are those article site? Blog commenting? Blog posts?
Using Google, you can read more from this post https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15844-How-to-find-forums-in-your-niche

How to find 30-40 different sites each and every day and build there a link to your site? Do you use some kind of a software?
As said above, you don't need to use a software to find sites, Google is enough.

I have a lot of sites, some are ranked good, others need some work when it comes to backlinks but I find myself struggling to find sites that I have placed links.

Thank you, appreciate your help.
What you did for websites that ranked high on search engines, then apply that for sites are getting lower rankings.

Just my 0.02 cents!

Elisabeth Kuhn

Richard, you may want to check out the "other" thread here, "How to build banklinks manually," if you haven't already, and take some of that advice.

Basically, focus on quality, not quantity, both in terms of where you try to get backlinks and in terms of the content you submit. This applies whether you submit articles, blog comments (focus on adding REAL value that's highly relevant to the blog in question), or forum posts and responses. And obviously, all of these need to be relevant to the site for which you're building backlinks!

Also, keep in mind that your activity should be consistent and ongoing. 40 high quality link-building efforts a day aren't realistically sustainable unless you have a team working with you. Try 3 or 5, and once you can sustain that, feel free to work your way up...

Anarojas

Don't use software for back links do it manually by checking website back links high DA PA website.

if you daily getting quality 5 links its perfect now days quality matters not quantity.
Thanks

DarioPV

Building 30+ links a day is unrealistic. Some niches are more open to accepting guest contributions and comments so it kinda depends on it too.

And I have to disagree that "Googling" is enough. If you are trying to build that many links, that is not a one person job. If you have multiple people working on this you need to minimize overlaps. And there is hardly an effective way to manage that if everyone is just sitting there and googling for himself.

For such a big project, using tools like Pitchbox and Linkprospector seem unavoidable. I'd like to see anyone building more than 10 decent links a day for 2 weeks plus buy just using Google :)

eyugwebsolution

Yes, You should focus on quality backlinks not quantity. write good/unique/informative content should be relevent to your site service. choose relevant category where you want post to the content.

SEOPub

Hey guys,
So we all know maybe the most important thing for a site to get good rankings are building quality links to it, day in and day out..
This part you added on the end is not true. The whole link velocity thing is a big myth. You do not have to be consistent in your link building like that.

Brandfuge

You cannot daily built links 30-40 per day for long time.
You should change your mode of creating backlinks.

1. Contribute on Quora or any other Q and A related websites. Help users 80%, promote your business wherever its needed.
2. Social posts - Group posts on Facebook, Google plus, LinkedIn Create discussions
3. Contribute on forums with your awesome signature
4. Web 2.0 or private blogging.

SEO Digital Group

Agree with the others on the thread. Quality out weighs quantity in the long run. If a high percentage of your acquired links are from crap sites, the effort was wasted anyway with little to no trust flow through the links to improve rank. Scan high ranking competitors back linking software like ahrefs or majestic and see if you can acquire some of the same links with higher domain authority and page authority

davebusiness86s

It's not neccessary to build up to 30-40 backlinks like that. Just build quality backlinks, don't have to be too many.
I usually do blog commenting, guest posting and social bookmark.
Don't use any link building software, I have tried some and all I get is a bunch of crap linking to my site and get a penalty

hynds

I think there's no magic formula of how many backlinks you need to post everyday. It depends on your quality of the website, your keywords, your competitors, your content,...and many other onpage factors. However you should try to focus on quality instead of quantity, I think so.

Good luck to you,

Riviera

Hello Richard

There's one thread that mentioned of buiding backlink manually here.
Code:
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15757-How-to-create-backlinks-manually
i hope that i can help.

Aegis software

If you are building a 30-40 backlinks regularly but if those sites are not high pr or high DA/PA sites so you are just doing spamming. Because if you will not get any credit from the other site so how can you improve your ranking. So just focus on high worthy local business listing sites, social bookmarking sites, forum sites, blog commenting and web 2.0 etc.

lithin

Building backlinks from high authority sites is really beneficial.
Number of links doesn't matter if the domain is strong.
Forum signatures are usually nofollow links which are not very much beneficial

datamaya

IMO, the easiest way is to use tools.

- List your competitors on page 1
- Check their backlink profiles using SEO tools like Ahrefs, Majestic, etc
- Then "steal" those links :D

That way, you can easily get around 30 backlinks a day (or half day). But just as others have said, better focus on quality than quantity.

All the best.

kinexmedia

I will say that we should create just 2-3 links a day with high relevancy, top Domain authority, Page authority and less spam score you may get help through Moz OSE tool as well. lower alexa you can give priority

We should focus on quality rather than quantity

Phil Tro

I agree that quality is more important than quantity. A really good backlink is ways better than having spam-links all over the web.

sssitoke

Hello,

Building backlink is the backbone of your website and you must do it in proper way like you can build as many as backlink via blog commenting but if those blog comment are not relevant to your blog then they goes in to spam and Google gives you some penalty.

If you want some high quality backlink then Forum posting and Guest blog posting is the best method. Another method is email outreach.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I try to build at least 50 backlinks per day to rank the top Google fast.
Are all these links quality? if no, you only need to build 5 quality backlinks daily is enough to help your site on top Google search.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.