How to increase likes for Facebook page?

richardwalter

Hello Everyone Good Morning,
I just created my Facebook page and now I want to increase likes on my page so now what I do ?

Jared Smith

Hello Everyone Good Morning,
I just created my Facebook page and now I want to increase likes on my page so now what I do ?
There are two types to increase Facebook likes

Fast and easy : Paid Facebook ads
Slow and hard : Free method to increase Facebook likes

What method would you want to learn? free or paid method?

TheFBArFiling

Hey!

Use Facebook’s Page Plugin (formerly Like Box) on your website or blog. A like button next to your blog posts is great for getting your content shared, but the Page Plugin will help you boost your page likes.

Happy working :)

Elisabeth Kuhn

Consider running a Facebook "Like" campaign. It's very targeted and Facebook actually helps you optimize it. Then, once one of your ad versions gets more and better results for lower cost, keep that ad version, stop the others, and start another ad to see if you can beat the first one.

Keep repeating that process until you get likes for 10 cents or less apiece, and then increase your budget for the best performing ad with the lowest cost until you either reach the desired number of likes or until the likes become more expensive again.

It's a terrifically effective way to increase likes quickly, but it does cost quite a bit, especially if you want several thousand likes. Still, it's cheaper than almost any other ad types on FB, at least from what I've seen.

Also, be sure to make your page likable by posting some great content, and target your ads towards the kind of content you provide. After all, the visitors you attracted with your ads will still need to "like" your page, and they won't do that unless they actually like it ;-) Of course, that's probably obvious.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

GordonJ

GordonJ
Are you applying A/B testing method into Facebook ad?

If you don't target US or EU audience then you will get more likes but vice versa, those likes are low quality and not worth.

LeatherCrafting

LeatherCrafting
This was the most useful reply yet.

When I deal with getting facebook likes and even sales via facebook ads it is always trail and error every time you try you tend to get better at pin pointing the actual target people that are interested in your group or product.

To get free likes try finding groups that your group has the same interest as the group you will be advertising on, also to check if its allowed.

Zack

I been there before and sometimes trying to get a lot of likes on your Facebook page is not easy. Some of the things that I do are to have like buttons on my websites and sometimes a widget with my Facebook page showing to draw more attention to it. I also do cross promoting on the other social media websites and ask people to check out my Facebook page.

You can always buy likes but those are pretty much junk and can get you a Facebook ban.

alices00ze

The regular status updates will create more opportunities to reach more Facebook fanpage users. And of course, the interesting content and how to share as text, images, links, clips ... is an important factor to decide whether more users like your fanpage or not. In other words, through the status updates, you need to show users why they should click like your fanpage and tracking.

hynds

If you have limited budget, I would suggest you focus your business on Social Media, especially on Facebook Marketing. There're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage, below some of them:

Free ways:
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups (hosting/domain groups)
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages (hosting/domain fanpages)
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your posts
- Run a give away contest to get more fans and engagements
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

Paid ways:
- Facebook Ads (CPC, Post engagement, Page like,...)
- Rent posts from KOLs fanpage
- Rent post from other famous fanpage in the same market.

I hope this helps.

anishpdsah

Hi,
for fast growth in Facebook or any other platforms, you can use smm panels.

blog4everyone

well, you can continuously post your story on the page or you can use the paid facebook marketing which is very good way to increase your facebook likes.
However, if your website offering something then you can offer some free trial offers or scheme by adding a tab shop on your page.
Try to Post videos and images as well.
Try to post some controversial stories as well.

davebusiness86s

Well, the only way you can beat Facebook Ads is by creating highly engaging contents for you Pages, do researches and spend hours on managing your Fanpages. If you are not able to do that, just run Facebook Ads and learn how to target from expert.
Hope this help

timothykiko

timothykiko
What do you mean for creating highly engaging contents for you Pages?
Can you give any examples?
I tried to create good content for my pages but number of reaches are very low.

christinaanderson

Create viral images with text or find out which are being shared the most.

Go to a group that has lots of people and start a conversation with that image and text.

Post that on your Facebook like page and share it with the group.

Attachments

tyggis

Giveaways are good, but, make sure that a lot of people see that giweaway, you risk only a few people see them and then its a waste.

Jen

When I am personally considering liking a Facebook page I look at the information on the page, what kind of posts have been made on that page and if the page looks interesting and has good content.

Since those are what I consider before liking a Facebook page you might want to take some of those into consideration.

Ingener

The simplest and quickest way to get more for your site is to buy Facebook ads. You will receive the same amount of money as you spend. But that means you have to spend a fortune to buy ads.

Alternatively, you can attract like nature by searching and posting interesting posts, values. This is a stable and effective way. It will bring your site visitors loyal and positive. The downside of this approach is that you have to spend a lot of time searching and posting on a regular basis.
But you can easily overcome this disadvantage with support tools.

Amy Richardson

There is nothing new to say, but you can choose two ways:
1. Pay adds -> simple, fast but it cost
2. Groups -> time-consuming, but also can give you a lot of fun method to popular your account.

kim16

As much as possible, I make timely articles in relation to my niche. And I try to regularly post those contents. Also, I try to accommodate inquiries.

vertexplus

Post images relevant your Brand 0r services as regular bases.
post engaging content that meets the needs of your audience.
Use Facebook’s Page Plugin (formerly Like Box)
Engage with other pages in your niche
Promote your page on your other social media accounts

Johns45

If you want to increase likes and traffic on your Facebook page. You need to do many things like:
Share content daily
Invite you friend
Share news daily
Update daily new things

ballyhara

There are people who consider and do pay, to get some extra likes on certain websites, I have no idea if it's true but it ends up ruining your page. The other thing you can do is to make attractive posts, then you ask your friends to share them, that way your friend's friends will be your fans and will like them too. The best posts are the ones that have funny or entertaining content, also the ones that are educational, join foundations, everything that moves masses of people. The whole idea is to make your page visible and attractive, and don't be shy, ask people to say they like it.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads