What is the best tool for email marketing?

daniel27lt

Some of the best tools would have to be autoresponsders such as Aweber and Mailchimp. There my 2 personal favorites and use on a regular basis. Lately I've been using sendpress.com for my Wordpress sites.

Another great tool to get all your grammar and email campaigns in good shape (because this is important as no one will take you serious if your English is not good) is hemingwayapp.com.

Another great tool I use to check my emails is putsmail.com. It lets you test your HTML version of the email.

I hope this has helped.

Rob Whisonant

I'm assuming you are asking about autoresponsers.

Personally I use Sendy and Amazon SES. Gives me more control and since I am a programmer I can customize the system I use to meet my exact needs.

simonbrep

Depends on your email marketing strategy - if you're a go big or go home kind of guy then a dedicated server plus smtp server with multiple IPs on rotation will give you all of the flexibility that you need without any risk of being shut down for high bounce rates or using affiliate links.

So many options, so little time....

megamind22

I use TCP because with it you can build high converting and complete sales funnel with it compared to traditional autoresponders and it also comes with mobile text messaging system, voice messaging, inbuilt link shortner, free marketing videos to use for your business and so much more. Is amazing :)

Elisabeth Kuhn

I use 1shoppingcart (mostly) and Aweber. The advantage of 1shoppingcart is that it has an integrated shopping cart along with the autoresponder. Also, you get the basic rate for up to 10,000 list members before it gets more expensive.

Aweber is great too - and has more analytical tools. Plus it integrates with lots of other things including LeadPages and similar services. For some reason, 1shoppingcart doesn't support that. Also, their optin forms aren't mobile friendly, so eventually I might be moving over to Aweber entirely.

ZAPPY

daniel27lt said:
I hope this has helped.
The intro to Putsmail.com and Hemingwayapp was helpful to me daniel27lt :)

Thanks!

iamsubhra88

I think to getresponse is the best ...

I use getresponse from last 2 years. It is very easy to use and very cheap (price) in my openion.

Getresponse provide (include first 30 days free trail) - Autoresponder Service,List Booster,Split A/B Testing,Landing page,Responsive email design,Email Analytics & Statistics,Social Integration,Email Intelligence,Autimation etc..

My personal suggestion for you - go to getresponse and create a free account (1 month free trail - no creditcard required) and search all features...

Have a nice day ....

evergreenoffer

I used to use MailChimp but they are very strict with Affiliate promotion and sometimes ban the account also. I have moved to AWeber and it is good.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.