Search Result not Changing Rankings

Justin Philipps

Hello,

So, I've been trying to optimize our brand for our "brand name" + "review" keyword, I've been doing optimization for our site and other positive reviews for the past 3 months, and while I'm seeing significant improvements on the domain and page authority of some of the websites (my site is getting better rankings on other keywords), the top 10 of search results for "brand name" + "review" is still not changing. I'm trying to out rank the top 1 search result but no matter how hard I try and how many backlinks I build the search result doesn't get updated, no search result has changed its position. Can anyone explain me why? And can anyone help me to resolve this problem?

Justin Philipps

Also, I am curious why that page is ranking better on that keyword because that website is not even getting any backlinks from that keyword.

Aryan

The review website has higher authority than your website. It's very hard task to compete these review's website, these are specifically review's website and have more trust with "reviews" keyword, but it's not impossible to compete. But there is an another way. You can collect some reviews website on which your website has +ve reviews. You can promote these +ve reviews url.

Ankitashah

i think algorithms are changing in current time.. same situation generated here..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Sam
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.