Advice for Link Building in 2017

tomw

Hey guys,

I'm testing out some articles by writing about link building strategies that have worked for me in the past, and I'd like to hear your comments.

Thanks,

Tom

lkovnih226

I am not sure I can read it but what are exactly link building strategies you wrote in your articles?
Forum posting and guest blog posts are the best link building strategies for 2017?

alices00ze

@lkovnih226: I totally agree with you. I think so too. To build a quality link, you need to have connections with bloggers /influencers and write a great content that search engine like (actually you have to write content that your bloggers like and get approval easily). If you want to build links and, more importantly, generate traffic, you have to be proactive.

vishwa

Guest Posting, Blog commenting, Forum Posting, Social Media sites are some of the best way to create quality backlinks for your site in 2017. Well SEO world is very dynamic and you have t comply yourself with latest SEO trends.

KanikaGoyal

I also agree with lkovnih226 and Vishwa Guest posting, Blog posting, Article Posting, Forum Posting are still a good way to create backlinks for a website. But I am not sure about blog comment posting.

Vowels

Well Tom, I guess by reading and applying all above answers and techniques, you are getting quality backlinks. You can try Quora (Q and A website) as well for creating backlinks.

hynds

The link building strategies in 2017 are not difference much in 2016. Link building is still one of the best SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2017:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.

Ron Killian

Sorry, but forum posting for backlinks is not very effective. Use to be but not any more. Don't know why people keep saying it is good.

Ron Killian

Umm... because my sites do not improve in rank because of it :)

And from experience I know forum profile back links can hurt ranks, I killed a domain that way. Though, that may not be completely accurate these days as it's said bad links are not counted as a negative now. But that I don't know for sure. Thought it appears to be correct.

Brandfuge

Many of saying that, follow the techniques you used in the last year.
But Google said they will not release any new updates on penguin further? Is that so? Just I heard it in online.

But the update will rollout for years I think.

I work with quality link building for Tier 1 campaign, Tier 2 with little careful web 2.0 sites and Tier 3 with little shuttle effort.

AMBTL

There are so many mixed opinions about do-follow forum links. Some people say they are helpful, others say they can be harmful.
I would be very interested to hear more voices about forum links and your experiences with them in this thread. This is quite important.

roggy

roggy
If you are concerning on forum links then you can try it on high traffic and quality forums which relate to your niches, it definitely improves your rankings if you have these backlinks, of course backlinks in forum posts are more stronger than backlinks in signature.

davebusiness86s

Guest posting on blogs and blog commenting. These two techniques are always helpful for building links.
Google focus on content a lot these days so I don't think links are that important anymore, still neccessary though

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sam
Replies
Views
Replies
Views