To help out those who can't make money online

alan watts

So, I'm brand new here at this forum. I am very active at other forums. It took me forever to make anything online, even a dollar. I finally decided to do some blog. forum posting for small chump change, and also made a good amount at microworkers. I'm actually in the top 50 workers all time. But that is a lot of work sometimes, and I just recently found out another way which is much easier. It's not a big money maker, but it doesn't take a lot of time, and it can give you startup money for projects you want to do.

Amazon reviews have been a lot in the news lately, with their updates to TOS and major deletion of reviews. So because it is harder to get that elusive "Verified Purchase" badge, the market for them has gone way up. And to those that are thinking, "IMMORAL, FRAUD, KILLING AMAZON REVIEWS"....businesses have been doing incentivized/biased reviews forever, and guess what? Amazon doesn't give a crap. Why? Because they make a killing off it. It's part of the reason why Amazon has the best growth rate of any business out there.

So what you gotta do, is find the sellers that want reviews. Before the TOS change, you would just get a free product to write a review. Those days are gone since Amazon tracks gift cards and discount codes. They cant get their badge anymore, haha. So these sellers are paying instead for us to write reviews for them. And they do refunds with PayPal instead.

The best way to find these sellers is to go on facebook and join Amazon Free Product groups, or anything similar. Many sellers are naive, and still attempting the free product crap. But some caught on and will message you about doing these "payed incentivized reviews." The low ballers do $5 per verified review. Thats ridiculous. I currently do reviews for people that pay 20, 30, and they even send the products with it sometime. Lots of easy money right there.

But thats dangerous, you dont know who you are dealing with on facebook. They might be a snitch, or scammer. So go ahead, join all those groups and get into trouble.

OR, you can benefit from all the hard work I have been doing, and join a group where every reviewer and seller has been screened. All the sellers have been tested to pay, GOOD AMOUNTS, and to be trustworthy and established. All the reviewers also have to be screened by viewing their profile, answering questions and all that. Everything n the outside in our facebook group, applies to the terms of service of amazon(then again like I said, they dont even care if you are doing this)

So instead of making this post that is already way too long, longer, I have made a google form you can check out, which I wont post publicly here now that I think about it. But you can message me for the form. If everything looks good, you can submit it and be added to the group if you pass.

People like conclusions, I don't, so bye.

Zack

I'm actually in the top 50 workers all time.
Nice post, thanks for sharing your information. I am curious as to what field you are talking about when you say that you are in the top 50 workers of all time. You didn't really specify and I was just curious.

alan watts

alan watts
Yeah haha, it really is good info for certain people, had to ask around and read a lot for it. Its a microjobs site currently. Only downside is waiting for pin to be payed, but you can earn before that.

Zack

Zack
Cool. I have seen more and more of those types of sites popping up lately so I guess their popularity is on the rise.

alan watts

alan watts
Really? I haven't seen any legitimate ones. And I would actually say there is a about 4 or five of these types of sites that are ANY good. You cant make money on anything but microworkers pretty much. And people will say ""idiot! Amazon Turk blah blah", well Turk is fricken terrible and not anything like microworkers haha. I like that i can just go review an app, get payed 1.25 or like a page in 2 seconds and get payed 0.40

Zack

Zack
Yeah, I have seen several but didn't pay much attention to them since I really don't know much about them. I have no idea how to tell if they are legitimate or not so I don't know if they are.

bodyveg

Hello, I used to do reviews for amazon sellers, you could get really cool products for free just for a review but since the TOS changes it seems to be impossible....I will PM you for the form, seems interesting.

alan watts

alan watts
It is very difficult, but it can be done. The real problem is that Amazon depends on this ecosystem of biased reviews. But they have to prove to the complainers that they are doing something. So first they made it so you have to purchase the product to make the star rating actually count for a good amount. Well guess what, amazon gets 15% everytime. They love these fake reviews. But like I said, they need proof that they are trying to handle it, so they will quite often wipe out reviewers accounts and about 10-15% of reviews on certain listings. Just enough not to scare the sellers away, and keep the system running.

Xperienced

Wow thanks for sharing this useful information.I'll get across to you to get more detailed information on how this works. I have heard so much about earning from amazon and it will be a major breakthrough to learn this here.

Promoguy

Making money online is hard. There is a lot of trial & error involved. There are so many ways out there.

I guess you can make money on microjob sites. Personally, I do not see it to be worth my time.

As for Amazon, I still remember they are out to sue those thousands of reviewers. I wonder what the progress is on that.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sam
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.