How to grow a Facebook group

Rodney Olson

I have just created a Facebook group for affiliate marketers, are there any tips help me to grow it with more members and posts daily?

hynds

As I know that there's a script that let you automatically add all your friends in to your group. If you have 5 accounts (profiles) that have full friends (max 5000 friends), you add all of them then you will have a group with 25.000 members on it. That's a way that I see many affiliate do to promote their products.

I don't remember the name of the script but there're many on Google, you need to search them, with the term "facebook add group script", or "auto add member script facebook"...or sth like that.

Good luck to you,

Rob Whisonant

Adding random people to your group will not do you any good. You need targeted people added to the group. One way is to buy Facebook ads and target the metrics to the type of person you want to attract to the group.

Also add a link to your group on all your sites and in the PS of your marketing emails you send out.

squeeze

Encourage influencers to join your Group. Another tactic is to get influential people to join your Group. This is going to work better for some niches than for others. Then, tag them when you're promoting the item.

Thalea Cruz

How about joining a similar groups with yours? Then you can invite people there to join your group as well. It would take some time if you really want to grow the group with target people.

Brandfuge

Start sharing good quality posts.
Treat your groups members as your gold... They are the ones who gives life to the groups.

If someone shared a post, first reply them with your thoughts.
Make discussion.

Make other members to discuss. Start speaking with quality members and make them to contribute.

christinaanderson

The best way to do this is to use keywords that people search for. I started a bible tapers group for Thieme and I get about 20 new members a month. To increase it put keywords in your descriptions and URL. You can do keyword ads to.

Website Design Ltd

Ground up, you're gonna be looking a lot of broader engagement initially in order to build a prospective audience.
Consider Facebook advertising, but with a lower budget to begin with, targeting in market/affinity audiences as well as your key demographics.
Alternatively, it's gonna be a long haul of ensuring the content you're putting out across social is both engaging & of a high enough quality to encourage user interactions.
Promo the heck out of the Facebook group wherever you can. Your own website, other social platforms, even physical media such a business cards & maildrops.

mikeandy01

heres's a few tips...

1: make sure to post interesting ans useful content atleast twice a week to keep the page active(you can also make someone trusted in the group an admin and get them to keep the page active for you wink wink :) )

2: reachout to other groups and contribute useful information then slowly drop recommendations to check out your group.

3: if you have a website/blog/email list/etc then always invite your subscribers/visitors to join your fb group.

4: use fb ads to promote your page to your target audience. :)

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.