Best Ad networks for Clickbank products

Rodney Olson

Hello friends,

I am curious to know - Which Ad network converts best for Clickbank products. Please suggest some and why they are top your favorites.

Thank You
Rodney

harrygreen90

Drive traffic from social networks or forums to your site and there you are offering Clickbank products, it is free and easy way to apply.
There are many ad networks out there, you can use one but I am sure you will spend more if you want to promote Clickbank products with ad networks.
I find almost people are using their email list and ad on high traffic sites to promote Clickbank products.

vishwa

Bing adnetwork works great with clickbank products. some of my affiliate marketer friends use Bing ads to promote Clickbank product and making good money from it.

Cchaen

I'm running a few products on AdMaven traffic, they have great targeting.

Unknown

Well, you have a few options that have a very nice conversion rate.

These options are:

- Facebook ads,
- Yahoo ads,
- Bing ads.

I would personally probably pick Facebook because it's still the largest social media platform and it's quite easy to target your audience/market. I think that it's your best bet. Either way, make sure to report back to us and tell us which ad network you ended up choosing! ;)

harrygreen90

Bing adnetwork works great with clickbank products. some of my affiliate marketer friends use Bing ads to promote Clickbank product and making good money from it.
Did you try it for Clickbank products? If yes and if its effective, can we use for other type of product?

I'm running a few products on AdMaven traffic, they have great targeting.
Can you share any details results which you got from AdMaven?
For me I have not tried it before.

vishwa

vishwa
Unfortunately I haven't have any luck with Clickbank so far. However I am able to make money from other affiliate networks like Shareasale, CJ etc.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.