What is the Best Affiliate Marketing Training?

Rodney Olson

First off I want to say that I am still new to affiliate marketing here. I have been a long time lurker but for some reason I am feeling the IM really hard to start with. So does anyone have thoughts on who has a good program for affiliate marketing? I wanted to have a move to new aspect. Also please feel free with any other newbie advice I am needing some affiliate marketing training courses? Why would you recommend it?

Thanks,
Rodney

Ron Killian

Best training is trial and error. Just do it. Seriously.

It's hard to start because most people don't get started. They don't have the motivation or determination to make it work. Seen it happen time and time again. Far to often they make excuses or jump from one thing to another.

Affiliate marketing is not exactly rocket science. You promote affiliate programs or products and earn a commission when people buy.

Could be as simple as having a website or blog with affiliate ads on it. Drive traffic to it and you "could" make money. More advanced would be buying traffic like social or PPC, driving to landing pages for affiliate products and services. But you need money to find winning combinations. Could be costly.

Honestly the best way is to get inexpensive hosting, put up a wordpress blog, add content and affiliate ads. Drive traffic. Learn the ropes with little investment. Advance as you learn.

Best investment would be to learn how to drive traffic. There is an almost endless supply of stuff to promote/sell, that is the easy part. Getting the ads in front of people, or enough people can be the tough part.

Just my opinions :)

Liam

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing myself and have found that if you read a lot of material on the subject then that can help. If and when you have any questions or are just not sure about something then just ask questions.

This site is good for getting some good answers to those questions and I have got some quite helpful information from some of the members here.

I would recommend that you don't make any big purchases until you research your needs or requirements first. I had spent some money that wound up being a waste.

kb24

You can learn on your own or cut down on the learning curve and get yourself a mentor. It depends on what you want to do SEO? Paid Traffic? Building websites to rank and make money from them? Flipping websites? Ect..

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.