Is it possible to earn $20 a day?

yunarel

Hello, I'm currently without a job and I want to start making money online! my skills are graphic design, social network marketing, SEO and web design. I have tried a lot of ways but I keep failing! I know that there is a lot of people here making a good amount of money online but to be honesty they didn't reveal all secrets. I wish if someone could help me or show me a way to make money at least 20 dollars a day!

Rob Whisonant

Pick one method of making money. SEO, graphics, website design etc. If you try to do them all in the beginning you end up chasing things instead of concentrating on making money.

There are no secrets.

rbmm

You are absolutely right. There are a lot of people who are making money (some a lot) online.

And, yes, I suppose that they don't tell you everything, but there is a TON of informationabout how to start an online business.

If you have all of the knowledge you say you do, then there is no reason why you should not be making money online. You canmarket any of those skills, or all of them.

Rob mentioned not trying to do them all. I kind of agree, with the exceptionthat I would still market them all, but focus on theONE THING that you feelthat you can do the best, and that you think will be the most helpful to others.

In other words, your main market focus might be SEO. You simply listyour other services with a brief explanation of what you do.

Now, you need a web site (blog), squeeze page (always a good idea to get email addresses),and you need sales copy and a bit ofcontent for your site.

You also need a way to take payments.

Now you need to promote. If you are as good at graphic design, web design,SEO, and Social Networking as you are saying, then this should be a breeze.

Use those SEO skills to grab a high page rank. Grab attention, and bring in visitors, and customers using your Social Networking skills.

It's not about secrets, it's about hard work and focusing on what isimportant. It is up to you to decide what is important.

Ron Killian

Like Rob said, no big secrets. Yes focus on one thing and be/get real good at it, then people should be recommending you. Than figure out how to reach your ideal customers.

Maybe even offer some free work to get business or get the word out?

Part of the problem also might be, your services are all in highly competitive marketers. That it going to make it tough for you right off the bat. Maybe try to specialize, or narrow in on a sub niche of one of your skills. "Social marketing for dentists". Think you get the point.

Could help to do something that makes for ongoing need. Graphic design can be one time. But Social marketing could be a recurring service.

Just some thoughts.

ZAPPY

Pick one method of making money.
Agree!

And would add @Yunarel to stick with the method until you see an income - no matter how small, get it to autopilot, if possible then move onto another next project.

I have tried a lot of ways but I keep failing!
Every failure isnt one if you adjust looked at what didnt work and try again because

yunarel said:
I know that there is a lot of people here making a good amount of money online
you can bet they failed too but kept going until they got to $20 per day and beyond :)

davebusiness86s

You can make over $20 a day with any of your skills. But only if you're good at it! Choose 1 skill and continue develop your skill even more. Keep learning about 1 field only. When you become an expert, it is not that hard to earn. If you keep switching jobs because you don't earn much then you'll probably never make a lot out of them

Brandfuge

Can you do a landing page design or a webpage design for $5? I mean a page design with conversion.
I am not here to buy anything... but if you can do that and create an advert regarding this and post on the freelancing websites which allow you to post advertisement.

I am sure, you will start earning money.
Nowadays many expects elephant for $5, but we can't do that... but an animated cartoon elephant for $5.

hynds

It’s hard to say, no one can know that exactly except you. It totally depends on you, your site, your niche, your competitors, your knowledge, your try hard and many other factors. You can earn from only $1/month to thousand $$$$ month.

You should try hard and you will get worthy. Good luck to you,

WebzSuite

You should improve the skills that you like the most, then you can start selling the service based on those skills.

As an answer to your question. Of course it is possible to earn 20$ (during my SEO days I was making +$3k per day). You just need to find your niche.

AdrianneG

... my skills are graphic design, social network marketing, SEO and web design. I have tried a lot of ways but I keep failing!
You've tried a lot of ways with what? Outsourcing your skills as a graphic & web designer,
or promoting affiliate products through social media marketing? Look at what you have
tried and locate why it failed. Did you track your results? How much time did you put
into a specific method before moving on to something else?

The biggest challenge any marketer will face is consistency. For example, if you choose
forum marketing to gain traffic to your offers, then make 3 to 5 VALUE giving post everyday
for the next 30 days. I have personally done this when I got started with affiliate marketing
and made my first clickbank sale around day 25.

It works but you have to be disciplined enough not to jump to the next shiny object that
comes your way. If you stay focused, you will reap a reward on your investment which
will take you from earning $20 a day, to earning $1,000 a day.

KamFatz

The best way to start making good money online is as follows:

1. pick a niche
2. build an email list in that niche
3. sell them things of value

Does that reveal all the secrets? No. There are subtle nuances and thousands of methods to each of those 3 steps. However that is the real deal. focus on mastering these 3 steps to make online wealth. if you want to just quickly get to 20 bucks a day you could sell physical product on amazon, you could hire out your services on upwork or even fiverr if you must, you could also start a youtube channel showing people how to do some of the things you do. Monetize your videos. Just keep in mind you need 10,000 lifetime channel views before your channel is eligible to be monetized with ad sense. Not hard to get if you start publishing videos consistently.

Ultimately though, it's down to you and what you feel like you can be consistent with. You need to pick a path and attack it. In the end most real wealth generated online comes from this simple path though:

1. pick a niche
2. build an email list in that niche
3. sell them things of value

mildredtabitha

Hello, I'm currently without a job and I want to start making money online! my skills are graphic design, social network marketing, SEO and web design. I have tried a lot of ways but I keep failing! I know that there is a lot of people here making a good amount of money online but to be honesty they didn't reveal all secrets. I wish if someone could help me or show me a way to make money at least 20 dollars a day!

Yes you can. Try one of your skill in freelancer.com . It might take awhile to get your first client but once you do, bidding won't take longer. You can also get capital from your online earnings and start a website where you offer your services.

jeksaturday

Yes of course. There are lots of ways on how you can start your online business. But of course it may take lots of time before you can get into passive income. You might utilize the use of your internet connection, find your niche and find ways on how you can do so.

argel241

It is possible.There are various of opportunity online paying for that amount or even more than that but of course, you must be skilled on it.You may try it on up work or in freelancer site they are highest paying online jobs.

JouvanJohnson

You have skills, so get on websites like freelancer, Upwork and so on. Even reach out to businesses online that may need your skills. Just get your hustle on each day.... Best of luck

HazelDJ

I am new to this kind of job, that is making money on line. For more than three weeks from now, I have not earned $20 a day. I am not that kind of nerd in computer. My skills are limited. Maybe, earning $20 per day is possible if you have the right job for the skills that you have. It is also good, if there are websites that are legitimate who will pay with high rate. But so far, some who claim with high rate are just clanging cymbals. Your efforts are worthless. They have so many reasons when you ask them for a payment.

fern2x2001

To answer the question straight, Yes you could earn 20$ a day online. There are a lot of people who earn money online far above that amount but the next question is "How?". It all depends on what your imagination can think of and the set of skill that you can do for a certain job. Many people who earn online use other set of skills that they have other than the one that they use in their offline job. Some times it really do happen that the one you are skilled at doing isn't really bringing in the money for you. But you'll be surprised that your other skills that you think that won't sell or in demand that would be the key for you to really earn online. So try other things and experiment which will click the most for you. But of course do not give up on the one that you are most passionate about. Just experiment to test the water in making money online.

Nancy G

Since you have mentioned you are good in graphic and web design, you may perhaps try usertesting.com where you will be paid for completing tasks and voicing your opinion out loud with your experience in using the website. All you have to do is sign up and pass your preliminary website testing. Once approved, you will start receiving your tasks and get $10 per every successful test, normally taking about 20minutes. If they like your feedback you may end up testing another site. The frequency of receipt of tests is not consistent and up to usertesting. Hope this helps you in a way at least to earn some side income while waiting for that lucky break in your career.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.