Best email opt-in plugin for Wordpress

yunarel

I read more posts here said Aweber is a good choice but that costs money after certain time, so I was thinking why not MailChimp since first up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month?

Ron Killian

Those are email services, they are not "plugins". While they probably offer plugins or widgets for their services. They send the emails. Plugins are for optin forms, ect.

It takes money to make money. If you need a hobby, something to take up your time, then by all means don't pay for things. Or if you want to test the waters and learn. But if you want to build a business and build an income online, then you need to INVEST in your business and use quality paid tools that help you achieve that.

My autoresponders are an investment and necessary tool and they pay for themselves every month and more.

Aweber is a quality service. Getresponse is another option that is a little less expensive.

On a side note, it's no secret that Mailchimp doesn't like marketers or marketing, so you could be wasting your time with that special deal.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Sam
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.