How do you get traffic in 2017?

Harry P

I am wondering how do you get traffic for your website in this year? is there something new?
I am using SEO, forum posting, article submission, blogging & so on, what are your ways? social media is still your main traffic source?
Need some honest shares and tips!

Rob Whisonant

Besides buying traffic I get a lot of targeted traffic from safe lists. The majority of people say safe lists are a waist of time and you can't get buying traffic from them.

If you know what you are doing, you can get a lot of traffic and buyers from safe lists.

I'll give you a hint on how to do this.

Convince the person that being on a safe list is not the way to go. Actually convince them to get OFF of the safe list.

hynds

I am wondering how do you get traffic for your website in this year? is there something new?
I am using SEO, forum posting, article submission, blogging & so on, what are your ways? social media is still your main traffic source?
Need some honest shares and tips!
I'm also doing almost 90% as the same you do. So lets keep remain the work in 2017. My main original traffic source come from search engine so I wonder which is the new Google algorithm will come in this year 2017. I'm doing white-hat SEO for long term development so that the problems I care are about search engine updates. IMO

Good luck to you,

Vowels

Hello Harry,

by reading you question description, I am hoping that you are more interested in free traffic. In That section you need more concentric on link sharing and doc sharing and portfolio sharing . For that you have to share more pdfs, ppts, making portfolios on various platforms.

Sam

Of course, I will be still using my own strategy to get FREE traffic. I have discovered the way to get free traffic as a result of my long journey in internet marketing and SEO since 2009. Not that long, though. For sure, I have made thousands of dollars per month just my own soft efforts. Sharing the trick is just like sharing my password :victory:. The hint, it's actually the combination of some paid campaigns (not ads actually), but not expensive like adwords (quess what) and some call-to-action words in the campaigns titles.

To add, for a long term free traffic generation with less efforts, I always doing researches and practices on SEO and SEM day by day. Invest your money by getting some SEO and SEM software tools. They are good for your long term traffic. However, make sure you acquiesce to spend the budget for such tools. Trust me, they are worth it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.