Is Clickbank still good?

CyberAlchemist

I tried promoting some of Clickbank products a few years ago and I faild to earn some money. I was skeptical of their tracking and I stopped using them. I created my own products and 100% of them had sales but when I promote other people's products the same way I make zero sales. At this time, I want to get back to Clickbank. are any of you making money from Clickbank? is it still good for making money online? Have you used ad networks for Clickbank products if so how did you do?

Ron Killian

Seems every one says is Clickbank good. Click bank is just a market place for other people's products. So it has to do with the individual product and not clickbank itself. For the most part. Clickbank is just the middle man who takes the payment and helps deliver the goods. They are the sales system.

Just like anything, some are good and some are not so good. Sadly it comes down to testing. Try an offer, if it doesn't convert well enough, move on to another.

Actually this is why I like places like JVzoo and Warrior+ because you can see the actual conversion rate of the product before you even promote. Doesn't mean you'll get the same conversions, but it's a much better metric than clickbank gravity which doesn't tell you much at all. Plus with JVzoo and W+, once you get trusted, you can get paid much quicker.

Just my thoughts :)

Rob Whisonant

Where you promoting them through email? If you where, that could have an effect on your sales. Many times CB, JVZOO etc get black listed on the different spam lists.

This causes emails with the affiliate links to not be delivered or land in the spam folder.

When I promote an affiliate link I always do it from a web page. Then send the email reader to that page. This keeps the affiliate links out of the emails I send.

Now if you are talking about promoting directly from a website, it could boil down to just selecting the wrong products to market like Ron mentions.

ulterios

There is a lot of junk products on ClickBank so product selection is the most important factor in doing well and making good money on ClickBank.

If you are trying to promote things that most people really don't want or at least, don't want to pay for, then it's going to be a hard road to earning well.

doveal

Hello, clickbank will always be good. They have a trustworthy reputation for allowing only good affiliate products. If you are trying to make money online in the affiliate marketing niche then you may want to give it a try. You will have to test for yourself but I have had success with clickbank products. The make money online niche is all about finding something that works for you and stick to it. I have found a couple ad networks that are decent with clickbank products. It truly depends on how targeted your audience is.

Tom Howard

Yes Clickbank is still good

I tried promoting some of Clickbank products a few years ago and I faild to earn some money. I was skeptical of their tracking and I stopped using them. I created my own products and 100% of them had sales but when I promote other people's products the same way I make zero sales. At this time, I want to get back to Clickbank. are any of you making money from Clickbank? is it still good for making money online? Have you used ad networks for Clickbank products if so how did you do?
When you have your hoplink & you put it in your browser, you will notice if you click the button to buy and the order info comes up, just go to the bottom of the page and you will see your Clickbank username there indicating you will be paid.

Steve32

Steve32
This is justs for using Clickbank and it is not determined Click is good or not. If you are earning good money with Clickbank then it's good to go with.
For me I think Clickbank is not really good as everyone thought, you need a high traffic site/page to promote their products to convert visitor into sales. I tried to promote Clickbank's products on my site but it generated not enough revenue as expected.

Sam

Clickbank is good. I have read so many positive reviews about Clickbank. The only problem is how good we are generating sales to make money on Clickbank. My suggeston, invest by making a SEO-friendly website first. Then, try to boost your site's online presence in a couple years, then it's the time for you to sell anyting that is relevant to your site's niche. Good luck!

Tom Howard

You are Correct

This is justs for using Clickbank and it is not determined Click is good or not. If you are earning good money with Clickbank then it's good to go with.
For me I think Clickbank is not really good as everyone thought, you need a high traffic site/page to promote their products to convert visitor into sales. I tried to promote Clickbank's products on my site but it generated not enough revenue as expected.
I agree with you on this. When asking "Is Clickbank Still Good?" you can't badmouth them because they are the biggest affiliate program on the web.
They are good and how good are you at marketing. I'm not really sure that this person understands everything about Clickbank and their products because it was asked if they are tracking correctly. All I tried to point out was that, they have one of the best tracking methods I have ever seen with their hoplinks.

Tom

Mick M

I still make money with Clickbank and I still tell my newbie students to start there because... despite it's poor customer service, it's willingness to become infested with serial refunders, it's outdated and counter-intuitive GUI, it's still the easiest way to get started promoting products.

Generally I've found the products to be of a higher quality than ones on JVzoo.

tony2017

Clickbank doesnt ever have anything good anymore. You can find any product from any company to promote online. why still use Clickbank! even JVZoo is better! at least they have new products everyday.

TopHatSEO

Yes, Clickbank is definitely good.

Some of the products are out dated but overall tons of product gets sold everyday and you can get a piece of it.

vishwa

I haven't any luck with Clickbank. Products listed in Clickbank marketplace are over saturated especially in money making niche. I don't say that Clickbank is useless but like ulterios has said most of them are junk. So, it is quite hard to find gold out of sand.

TopHatSEO

Clickbank isn't just MMO though. The fitness / MMO niches are definitely super competitive but they are still some Clickbank product in less competitive niches that convert well.

Try using CBEngine to help identify products.

I would also suggest looking at promoting products which have a high recurring payout and good gravity. You won't have to sell as many products in order to make a reasonable income from CB.

TheAuthor

Love Clickbank, been an active affiliate and vendor for a couple of years now. Like with anything else, exposure is the key but your own blog even more so. Cloak your affiliate links with plugins for increased exposure without getting blocked, flagged or banned.

Been using a few digital sales platforms, but ClickBank is my favorite. I prefer promoting affiliate offers by means of my blogs and email lists, ad networks may work but remember you will be competing with thousands of affiliates trying to promote the same products. With blogging you also have the option of link cloaking with plugins, which is crucial if you do want to leverage social platforms direct. And yes, I am making money with ClickBank, but it took quite a while to set everything up...

Last edited by a moderator:

iamsubhra88

Yes, I make money from ClickBank. It is still good for making money online :) ...

Ad network : go to buysellads

*If you want to promote a clickbank product for make money then you need 4 thing :

1. A very good product [choose a high gravity (minimum -100) product from clickbank]

2. A landing page to collect lead (capture email address)

3. Laser targeted traffic (people who want to buy the product) - Solo ads is the best

4. A email autoresponder to send email (send email to your subscriber)

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.