Different Domains Hosted on Wordpress

Justin Philipps

Does different domains hosted on Wordpress.com (Premium or Business Plan and removed the .wordpress extension) treated as one domain by Google? For example, I used wordpress.com to create multiple websites and availed the premium plan for each of them to buy a domain without the wordpress extension, is it possible for them all to rank on a single keyword? (Because Google has a limit for the number of pages from a single domain that can rank on Google for a single keyword right?)

SEOPub

It is no different than if you hosted 10 domains at Hostgator and tried to do the same thing.

Yes it could work. It's a bit of a footprint since they will all likely be on the same IP address if you set them up close together. I'm not sure how often Wordpress fills up their servers and moves on to the next one, or if they even do.

I never host everything at one place just because you never know when they are going to have a hosting problem. If they do, all of your sites go down at once and that would suck.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.