Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What's the best affiliate network for beginners?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 20/0
    Thanks

What's the best affiliate network for beginners?

I'm looking to join one of the affiliate networks and wanted to know which would be the best for someone that is a beginner to join? I was thinking about cj affiliate or shareasale but I am not sure how beginner friendly they are.

Any suggestions?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 363/0
    Given: 26/0
    Thanks
    Hunt out the products you want to sell. Then see what network they use if any. The product is what is important. The network is secondary.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
    Hunt out the products you want to sell. Then see what network they use if any. The product is what is important. The network is secondary.
    I didn't know if any were better for beginners or not but I guess your idea makes good sense. Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31/0
    Given: 26/0
    Thanks
    Hey there Zack, doing what Rob said should have you realize that there are a lot of affiliate programs that are independent. The programs that a single company has in order for them to recruit it's sales force, and instead of using a huge network of affiliates like Clickbank, JV Zoo, etc.

The affiliate programs that are independent can sometimes be GOLDEN due to the chance of the affiliate program only having 10-20 affiliates, Worldwide, yet have products that are easy to sell, and products that pay out good commissions. They're out there, everywhere! And of those 10-20 affiliates, maybe less than half are even promoting it. The Hidden Gems!

Years ago I promoted a company that had a small group of affiliates supplying high quality targeted traffic. The vendor was a top dog supplier of traffic at the time. They had an affiliate program that kept me getting paid like crazy. I swear every hour or two I was getting a sale, 24/7! The commissions were no higher than like $7 or $9 per sale, but really nice, and it felt like I had a room-mate paying half the bills. Very Cool!

I don't really think there is such a thing as a beginner affiliate program. It's more about keeping your eye out for the new guys on the block packing affiliate commissions to give out. Especially the ones that are not listed on the larger affiliate networks that have high quality products to offer. Make it habit to always look for independent affiliate programs.

Hope that helps you some.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    @skullofskill I need a room-mate like that!

What I was meaning in part by beginner is just an affiliate network that is easier for a beginner to get started using and doing well enough to make it worth the time put into it. I realize that it takes time at first to get things going so I am mainly meaning after the start out period.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/1
    Given: 15/0
    Thanks
    I'd go with Clickbank, if you want to promote digital products.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    My personal favorite is Clickbank. They have built their whole business on helping beginners and the only drawback that I know of is they only sell digital products. Some people want to sell physical products and you have to go to one of the other affiliate platforms for that like CJ etc. But, really, they pay up to 75% of the sale, they have a fantastic tracking system for your sales with their hoplinks and they have never missed or been late on paying a commission!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick M View Post
    I'd go with Clickbank, if you want to promote digital products.
    I'm not set on any type of products. Do you recommend digital products over physical products?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Howard View Post
    My personal favorite is Clickbank. They have built their whole business on helping beginners and the only drawback that I know of is they only sell digital products. Some people want to sell physical products and you have to go to one of the other affiliate platforms for that like CJ etc. But, really, they pay up to 75% of the sale, they have a fantastic tracking system for your sales with their hoplinks and they have never missed or been late on paying a commission!
    Clickbank pays up to 75% of a sale?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Thanks
    For the beginner, I would suggest digital. When you get into physical, you have a lot more technical knowledge that you need and I am not too sure the commissions is worth it. Use the digital products at Clickbank to get started.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Howard View Post
    For the beginner, I would suggest digital. When you get into physical, you have a lot more technical knowledge that you need and I am not too sure the commissions is worth it. Use the digital products at Clickbank to get started.
    Then with digital products I wouldn't have to know much about them?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    I recommend amazon for new affiliate marketers. There program is easy to use and their products are easy to sell. Amazon does a great job of selling their products without our help, so it makes it goes without saying that if you can direct people to amazon via your affiliate link, your chances of earning a commission are pretty good

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    Clickbank can be a good place to get started. Its easy to get approved and percentage you keep as an affiliate are really good which means you don't have to sell a lot of product to start making reasonable money.

A simple Clickbank formula:

* Choose a product which includes affiliate assets like free lead magnets, email autoresponder sequencers etc
    * Create a simple blog around the topic of the product you want to promote
    * Use mailchimp or a free wordpress plugin to start collecting email addresses using the lead magnet
    * Use the template emails to promote the product to your list
    * Get traffic using Twitter, Pinterest, Forums and basic SEO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 190/3
    Given: 103/1
    Thanks
    You can go with Shareasale or Flexoffers. They are good affiliate network for beginner. CJ is one of the high budget affiliate network. If you are completely new to affiliate marketing, I would suggest you to not join the CJ at this time. However you can join them later when you gain some expertise on how to promote affiliate products. Hope this will help you.
    Imbloggingtips- Internet Marketing Blog.
    Prowebhosters:- Professional Web Hosting

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    There are some networks you should try before deciding which one you're most suitable for such as: Amazon, ClickBank, and JVzoo. It seems to me, JVzoo network may be suitable for beginers so you can try it first. Regards!
    Last edited by Techrev; 07-25-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 44/0
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    I personally think from my experience is Clickbank. You don't have to wait around for approval from the vendor. Also, Clickbank has a lot more range of products when it comes to niches. The only downside with Clickbank is you'll have to make over $100 in commissions before you'll get paid out. Further more, you won't get instant commissions, but having said that, when you begin at JvZoo no vendor will give a beginner instant commissions (from my past experiences anyway).

I hope this has helped.

On the Island of Antigua in the Caribbean - Probably on a beach as you read this
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    As others have stated, I would recommend Clickbank. There are many Niches to choose from and the commissions are great. You will also find that a lot of the sales pages convert well and the vendors offer great tools for marketing their products (email swipes, banners, videos etc).

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    In my opinion CLICKBANK is the best...

Clickbank is a well known, reliable affiliate network. It is known as the best place to earn fast money as an affiliate. All new affiliates are recommended to join Clickbank to start their business.

Clickbank deals with digital products which are downloadable on the internet. There is no requirement of any physical delivery. After you are registered with Clickbank as an affiliate, you can choose any product from the pool of available products to promote.

Thousands of affiliates have joined Clickbank and are earning an income on a regular basis. You shouldn’t hesitate in joining Clickbank if you want your business to take off! You should start your business with Clickbank to become a successful affiliate.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    The reason that so many people are suggesting Clickbank is that for most of the products you do not need vendor approval. You pick a product and can instantly create an affiliate link.

Almost every other network requires an approval process that can take days before you get your link.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    For beginners, I highly recommend 3 platforms: Jvzoo, Warrioplus and JVshare

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    One of the best and easy affiliate programs is Amazon. As a beginner i started with this program and it was a great experience. At first may be you dont make lots of money but it help you to get experience in this business. Definitely i would recommend to give it a try and soon you will see the results.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    When I first started Warrior Plus was the easiest platform to understand and had the items that sold quickly.
    One tip is to leave a note explaining how you intend to promote the item when asking for vendor approval.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Try BitCoin it is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator. It easy to use for me and also it is easy to earn here and BitCoin is already proven and tested by many people. So if you want to earn every month go try BitCoin. I will be very glad if I help to deciding which one.

Newer Threads

1. Polymath
    Ciarda
    Replies: 15 | Views: 1345
    Last post by Ciarda, 02-09-2017, 02:52 PM
  2. Polymath
    kim16
    Replies: 5 | Views: 782
    Last post by kim16, 05-31-2017, 03:37 AM
  3. Zack
    Zack
    Replies: 6 | Views: 736