Is it good to use 2 hosting service for SEO?

Zack

I was reading that if you have more than 1 website it is good to have them hosted on more than one hosting account if they are going to have any kind of linking or cross-promoting. Is this true?

SEOPub

It depends if you care if Google knows they are owned by the same entity or not. There are plenty of businesses that interlink their sites for very legitimate reasons. Google doesn't care.

If it concerns you, then use different hosting accounts.

Zack

Zack
I was just worried that one or both might get a penalty or lose ranking if they both were owned by the same person.

I would only be linking one to the other if appropriate or relevant. Like if one was a computer hardware blog and one was a software blog and linking from one to another was needed to elaborate some information for example.

FreebieBoy34

I was reading that if you have more than 1 website it is good to have them hosted on more than one hosting account if they are going to have any kind of linking or cross-promoting. Is this true?
That depends actually. But I think there's nothing wrong with that as long as the contents on these sites are of great quality and are properly optimized...

FreebieBoy34

Being optimized in the sense that the content of the pages are properly posted using SEO so it could get better rankings...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.